We are defining the future of aerospace and defense with ambitious technologies that push the limits of known science.
We are looking for a Manager to lead our AI and Data analytics function. You will implement tools and strategies to translate raw digital data into valuable business insights.
In this role, we expect you to have strong logical reasoning skills and business intelligence. Your goal will be to help our business use all kinds of digital data to drive high performance and quality. Drive innovation and continuous improvement driven culture across teams. The ability to communicate effectively is essential. If you have solid industry experience, we would like to meet you.
- Lead the AI, Data Analytics teams at Digital India Innovation center
- Should have 10+ years of relevant Data Analytics/AI experience
- Manages 11-20 members team with Data Analytics and AI experience
- Provides leadership, vision, and strategy to ensure that the daily operations of the development teams align with the present and long-term goals of the business.
- Understand business needs and objectives
- Develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting
- Define company-wide metrics and relevant data sources
- Select, configure and implement analytics solutions
- Lead and develop a team of data analysts
- Publish periodic metrics to all key stakeholders
- Oversee all analytics operations to correct discrepancies and ensure quality
- Build systems to transform raw data into actionable business insights
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
- Keep abreast of industry news and trends
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement driven culture across teams.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in managing Data scientists
- Working knowledge in all aspects of the systems development life cycle and project life cycle.
- Strong technical knowledge of Data Analytics
- Excellent communications, conflict management, stakeholder management, problem solving and leadership skills along with the ability to flex with the corporate culture.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Self-directed, polished professional who is able to work in a fast paced, results driven environment.
- Proven ability to estimate task duration for all project resources.
- Ability to identify and close issues quickly and effectively.
- Excellent organizational skills and an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Critical thinker with strong analytical, data management and problem solving skills.
- Considerable experience in managing and administering projects of varying size and complexity.
- Strong organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills.
- Should have handled at least 11 – 20 people & Sound experience in delivery management.
Qualification: – BE / B-Tech / ME / M-Tech or any other equivalent degree.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The next chapter of our future as an aerospace company is here, and we are excited about what this means for our employees and customers! Get onboard the Collins Aerospace Operations team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. The Operations team continues to grow and aims to strengthen the connection of Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain and Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) across Collins Aerospace. In this dynamic environment, you will have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
– Group Term Life Insurance.
– Group Health Insurance.
– Group Personal Accident Insurance.
– Entitled for 22 days of vacation and 7 days of contingency leave annually.
– Employee scholar programme.
– Work life balance.
– Car lease programme.
– National Pension Scheme
– Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages
– Meal vouchers
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all India positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the India)
- Drug Screen only performed for Operations Positions
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Phase-II, 7th Floor, Block-III, DLF Commercial Developer Ltd., Plot No. 129 to 132, APHB Colony, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telengana, India