Made for this moment
- Should have 3+ years of experience in .NET Technologies.
- Very good knowledge of the .NET Framework and the Core Libraries.
- Must have experience in development on C#, ASP.NET Web API, .NET Core, EF Core and REST.
- Must have experience in SQL Server, Azure Cosmos Db and Azure Storage (BLOB).
- Must have Angular / Vue / React as front end.
- Must have done full stake development.
- Good to have experience in Azure Cloud Development (Functions, queue etc).
Experience in developing secure, high performance, highly available and complex web services.
Should have good knowledge of project life cycle.
Hands-on experience with source control & release management systems such as GitHub, Azure Repo. Etc.
Good knowledge of Azure Cloud deployment knowledge
Being a team player that can deliver in a high pressure and high demanding environment.
Very good understanding of various SDLC process including Agile development and Waterfall.
Ability to communicate in a precise and effective manner (verbal and written).
Quick learner and excellent analytical skills.
Good to have Avionics domain experience.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering/MCA
- C#, ASP.NET Web API, .NET Core and REST
- EF Core , SQL Server, Cosmos
- Angular / Vue / React JS framework
- Azure Cloud development Experience (Good to Have)
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The next chapter of our future as an aerospace company is here, and we are excited about what this means for our employees and customers! Get onboard the Collins Aerospace Operations team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. The Operations team continues to grow and aims to strengthen the connection of Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain and Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) across Collins Aerospace. In this dynamic environment, you will have the opportunity
to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide. Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement: Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
Benefits package includes:
- Meal coupons
- Group Term Life Insurance.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Group Personal Accident Insurance.
- Entitled for 22 days of vacation and 7 days of contingency leave annually.
- Employee scholar programme.
- Work life balance.
- Car lease programme.
- National Pension Scheme
- Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages
- Meal vouchers
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace