Software Developer – Cloud (Remote)
- Build, automate and enhance deployment pipelines for enterprise infrastructure and applications.
- Implement tools used in the DevOps toolchain.
- Support DevOps tool set that drives enterprise deployments.
- Maintain enterprise DevOps infrastructure.
- Build and deploy solutions in the AWS, Azure and Google cloud environments.
- Bachelors in appropriate Engineering Degree with 3-5 years of IT experience
- Fluent English.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- Must be authorized to work in Mexico. without sponsorship now or in the future. Collins Aerospace will not offer sponsorship for this position outside Mexico Region.
- Solid understanding of SDLC
- 1+ years of DevOps and/or Cloud Development
- Experience with Node, c#.net, python, or java languages
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines, Azure DevOps or AWS Code Pipeline. GitLab, GitHub
- Experience with serverless technologies in cloud environments
- Experience with Json, SOAP
- Version Control/Git/SVN/Bitbucket
- Experience building, testing, securing, exposing and consuming API’s
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Experience with Artifact Management tools
- Understanding of multiple Active Directory domains
- Understanding of Containers
- Understanding of YAML files
Desirable skills of interest:
- Windows and Linux
- Experience with docker, kubernetes, docker swarm
- Strong grasp of IT security protocols, processes and best practices
- Understanding of Open API Specification
- Experience with npm, chocolatey, maven or nuget package management
- Experience with Angular, Vue and React frameworks
- Experience with Oauth and/or Saml authentication
- Messaging Tools ie, MS Teams, Slack, Mattermost
- Experience in technical writing.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there’s no better place to be right now than in digital. If you’re an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you’re a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
* Please consider the following role type definitions as you apply for this role.
Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance employees, as they are essential to the development of our products.
Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work regularly both onsite and offsite. Ratio of time working onsite will be determined in partnership with your leader.
Remote: Employees who are working in Remote roles will work primarily offsite (from home). An employee may be expected to travel to the site location as needed.
Regardless of your role type, collaboration and innovation are critical to our business and all employees will have access to digital tools so they can work with colleagues around the world – and access to Collins sites when their work requires in-person meetings.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
This position works remotely in México Region. Must be authorized to work in México, without sponsorship now or in the future.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.