OT Assessment Engineer
At Raytheon Technologies, we're accelerating ideas to solve some of the world's biggest challenges by bringing together the brightest, most innovative minds across aviation, space and defense.
The OT Assessment Engineer will be responsible for providing Information Assurance monitoring capabilities to the program as an OT Vulnerability & Assessment Analyst. The OT Vulnerability & Assessment Analyst will actively test, analyze, and report on potential security findings by utilizing approved security monitoring & assessment tools. The OT Vulnerability & Assessment Analyst will work as part of a technical support team delivering the Information Assurance and Security services to the program using a variety of in-house and commercial tools to evaluate the security posture of the information systems.
- Work in and/or understand a multi-level security networked environment.
- Analyze, assess, and report on the findings, impact and risk of detected potential threats on production systems by reviewing ongoing tools output
- Work effectively and collaboratively with functional groups to investigate fix actions associated to security findings. Also have the ability to create, update, and maintain documentation, diagrams, and security documentation. (i.e. Concept of Operations, Standard Operating Procedures)
- Work with a dynamic team and customer environment, effectively communicating with both internal and external groups
- Understand a multi-level security networked environment
- Demonstrated experience conducting facility cyber inspections
- Demonstrated experience with Industrial Automation
- Demonstrated experience with basic Telecom
- Demonstrated experience with Digital Instrumentation & Control
- Demonstrated experience with system hardening
- Understanding of basic computer hardware operation
- Demonstrated experience with vulnerability assessment tools, analysis, and reporting.
- Demonstrated experience with linux and windows from a networking perspective.
- Working knowledge and Understanding of network protocols and common services such as DNS, FTP, email, TCP/ICMP/UDP.
- Security Controls Testing / Vulnerability Assessment
- Familiarity with Assessment and Authorization process as defined in NIST 800 series documents
- Experience with IA policy, procedures, and requirements to ensure secure solution implementation and adherence
- Ability to work rotating shifts with moderate overtime
- Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations
- 8 + years relevant experience
- Experience in systems cyber security analysis
- Working knowledge of network security management and operations in a classified environment
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Arabic
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor’s degree of Science with a major in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Engineering, Science or a related fieldNote:
1. This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
2. Raytheon is currently looking for talent to fill roles located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia or Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia. It is contemplated that the employer in this case would be Cyberani Solutions – a Joint Venture between Raytheon and Saudi Aramco affiliated companies, built to provide Cybersecurity services to its customers.
3. Due to country and/or customer requirements, as a condition of employment for this position, the successful candidate will be required to get a COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof prior to start date.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.