Sr. Patriot System Quality Control (QC) Engineer (Electricity)
A Quality Control Engineer is responsible for ensuring that products and services meet the established quality standards. Their job is to monitor and maintain the quality of the company’s output by inspecting, testing, and analyzing products and processes.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Developing and implementing quality control procedures and guidelines
- Conducting inspections and tests on products and materials to ensure they meet quality standards.
- Analyzing data and results to identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with production teams to resolve quality issues and implement corrective actions.
- Documenting and reporting on quality control activities and results
- Participating in the development and implementation of training programs for production teams
- Leading and facilitating internal and external quality audits
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory and industry standards
- Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and customers to ensure quality requirements are met
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from an accredited university
- Minimum of Five (5) years prior experience in quality, maintenance, and manufacturing operations management
- Preferably the degree is accredited from the Saudi Council of Engineers
- Master’s degree in the field of Quality Assurance is preferred.
- Completed Internal Auditor Certificate
- Possess international certificates and accreditations in the areas of quality, international and specifications.
- This position requires a Saudi person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.