Made for this moment
- The Electronic Equipment Technician will Performs troubleshooting, test and failure repair on all equipment that is covered under the currently approved TAA.
- Wok location Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- Proficient in using test consoles and test equipment.
- Participates in on-the-job training (OJT) programs.
- Knowledge of safety policies, procedures, and standards.
- Provide assistance and technical support when required on equipment that is covered under the currently approved TAA.
- Perform circuit analysis of CCA’s & Power Supplies that are covered under the currently approved TAA.
- Reading and understanding engineering drawings and electric and electronic circuit schematics.
- This position requires a Saudi person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years experience in troubleshooting, test and failure repair.
- Must have experience in troubleshooting, fault isolation, repair, test and checkout of electrical systems.
- Experience with soldering, splicing, and wire wrap.
- Experience in reading and understanding engineering drawings and electric and electronic circuit schematics.
- General knowledge in maintenance workshop procedures.
- Proficiency in the English language both spoken and written.
- Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or a related field from an accredited university.
- OR Equivalent experience on the basis of two (2) additional years of experience for each one (1) year of higher education.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace