Process & Methods Engineer
Pratt & Whitney is a world leader in the design, manufacture and service of aircraft engines, and auxiliary power units. It offers a broad product portfolio that includes commercial aircraft jet engines, commercial turboprop engines, military aircraft engines, business and general aviation jet and turboprop engines, helicopter turboshaft engines.
Pratt & Whitney in Singapore is a global center of excellence with the most comprehensive service offering outside of the U.S. Located in key industrial areas of Loyang, Seletar and Tuas, the Pratt & Whitney companies operating in Singapore include: Component Aerospace Singapore, Eagle Services Asia, P&W NGPF Manufacturing Company Singapore, Pratt & Whitney Canada (SEA), Pratt & Whitney Component Solutions, and Turbine Overhaul Services. Pratt & Whitney has been operating in Singapore for more than 30 years, making it one of the pioneers in the development of Singapore’s world-class aerospace industry. Learn more at prattwhitney.com
Entity: Turbine Overhaul Services Pte Ltd
Location: 5 Tuas Drive 2, Singapore 638639
- Implement flow down of Approved Technical Data in compliance of P&W Repair Process Standard Work
- Drive and implement the cost reduction projects initiatives, assist in developing products and new repair methods
- Review, improve and implement Work Instructions (Standard Work)
- Support operation cells on timely technical resolution
- Perform daily scrap review process and provide disposition
- Study product serviceability and implement projects to enhance product yield
- Support quality escape incident and customer warranty investigation (perform RRCA, DIVE)
- Support operation cells in mitigating EHS risks and identify improvement projects
- Implement Process Control and Certification (ProCert) of products and maintaining currency
- Support cost reduction, process efficiency and material usage reduction initiatives
- Perform responsibilities in compliance with EH&S Policy, RTX Code of Conduct and Global Trade Compliance at all times
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering preferred) or equivalent
- 2-3 years experience in mechanical repair processes or equivalent
- For internal candidate under ESP – Diploma with 5 years’ experience will be considered
- Knowledge in aero component repair processes will be an added advantage
- Good problem-solving, analytical, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office software (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
Why Join Us:
- We drive innovation to go beyond with a purpose to transform aviation.
- We grow our people to become leaders with talent & leadership programs.
- We offer employee scholarship program for further education.
- We care for your well-being with comprehensive health, medical & dental benefits.
- We provide island-wide company transport from major MRT stations.
- We equip your skills & knowledge with on-the-job trainings and in-house/ external certifications.
- We value trust, safety, integrity, respect, safety, innovation and excellence.
- We provide annual wage supplement (AWS) and variable bonus plan.
- We provide shift & meal allowances (Shift work only).
- We provide overtime benefits as applicable (Shift work only).
- Our ethos is “We Succeed, Together”!
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.