Logistics and Stores Co-ordinator
At Raytheon Technologies, we're accelerating ideas to solve some of the world's biggest challenges by bringing together the brightest, most innovative minds across aviation, space and defense.
At our Dubai MRO Center we are specialists in the maintenance, repair and overhaul of aircraft systems. As part of our planned continued expansion we require experienced individuals who will contribute to our success, whilst upholding our reputation as a leading provider of quality MRO services with customers. An opportunity has arisen for Logistics and Stores Coordinator’s within our Dubai team. This position will report to the Logistics Team Lead of the Dubai MRO Site. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a diverse team.
- Interfaces with internal and external stakeholders to schedule shipping of products from the site to customers to optimize service, cost and product flow.
- Prepares domestic and international export documentation.
- Ensures that all material is received and shipped in a timely manner and that all International Trade Compliance requirements are complied with.
- Verifies accuracy and resolves export issues (Customs Declaration).
- Expedites the transportation of products by trouble-shooting immediately when problems arise.
- Receives, stores, issues and delivers production material / units in accordance with established procedures.
- Liaising with operations to expeditiously address any deficiencies and outstanding corrective actions within the production teams for areas of responsibility.
- Compiles and maintains accurate records.
- Liaising with government agencies for renewal of permits and approvals.
- Ad hoc tasks, as required or as assigned.
- Performs a variety of heavy warehousing, storeroom, maintenance and/or distribution activities.
- Stocking, inventory control, data input, retrieving parts or units and material distribution and/or delivery.
- Responsible for accurately counting parts on the cycle count program.
- Distributes and conveys paperwork, materials and parts to and from storage or work site to designated areas.
- Responsible for accurately inputting data into the ERP system for all parts entering into the area as well as material movement transactions (transfers, issues, returns and cycle counts).
- Ensure proper marking of raw material and shelf life sensitive parts/material per company procedures.
- Understand and execute the requirements of the Repair Station Manual (including the proper use of forms) and Quality Control Manual.
- Must be familiar with tagging and quarantine procedures.
- Must understand the processes and policies for the repair station and customs.
- Assists in developing Standard work independently under minimal supervision.
- Assists in conducting investigations (DIVES) when required.
- EH&S, Ethics, Quality and ACE objectives as identified by the company.
- Degree or High School Diploma required.
- Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT) certification preferred.
- UAE Driving License is a must; Forklift License preferred.
- Aerospace industry experience (minimum 3 years), preferably in an MRO.
- Fluent in English. Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in written form
- Experience with export documentation, import documentation and classification preferred.
- Knowledge of Arabic preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours and a willingness to assist other departments as necessary.
- Ability to cross-train in other areas/departments.
- Must have strong computer skills and knowledge of an ERP system e.g. SAP.
Compensation and Benefits:
Work Authorisation & Other Information:
- UAE work visa is obtained as per JAFZA process
- Work Timings: SUN – THU, 7:30 am – 4:30 pm (break inclusive).
- Other benefits as per UAE labor Law.
- Notice period is 90 days, subject to JAFZA ruling.
- Office Location is JAFZA (South), near Gate 12.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.