We are defining the future of aerospace and defense with ambitious technologies that push the limits of known science.
Duties include troubleshooting, repairing, aligning and calibrating various assemblies and chassis’s used within the Hawk Missile System. Chassis’s cover a broad spectrum of circuits, from DC Power Supplies to Microwave Components. Responsible for A45MK1, A22A with Auxiliary Microwave Console A54, and High Frequency Console maintenance and repair. Experience with the HAWK System preferable. Soldering and wire wrap skills required.
This position is in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Must have HP Programming knowledge of HPL & BTL languages
- Must have advanced Basic Electronics knowledge.
- Must have Microwave Theory and Application knowledge.
- Must have Analog and Digital Application knowledge
- Conformal coating removal and application
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4 years of related experience,
- or Associates Degree with 8 years of experience
- or HS Diploma/GED with 12 years of related experience
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.