RAYTHEON: ONE GLOBAL TEAM CREATING TRUSTED, INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS TO MAKE THE WORLD A SAFER PLACE.
This Senior Manager Space Protection Programs is responsible for managing all aspects of program execution, financial management, and customer interface and support business growth in program area. This role coordinates the efforts of other functions to support the mission area and program business strategy for this product segment through evaluation of customer needs and environmental trends.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Provides leadership in development and execution of the Product and Mission Area: 5 year financial plans, AOP, Assigned investment resources, IPDS Gates.
- Leads IPTLs including oversight for functions. Provides leadership to IPTLs to ensure that contract deliverables are met, customer satisfaction is strong, and other costs are minimized.
- Employs appropriate Program Management Best Practices and tools. Represents Program at Program Management Reviews and Program Performance Reviews.
- Coaches, mentors, and provides performance feedback to direct and indirect reports.
- Represents the company to the customer, provides program status to customers, gathers “voice of the customer” information and customer assessment data to share with the team for use in solution development.
- Builds and maintains relationships and networks with other companies and with other RTN businesses as required
- Promotes and brands Space Systems in National Symposiums, Conferences, Trade Shows or other venues.
- Experience working restricted programs in the Space Protection arena
- Minimum 12 years of related working experience
- Program Management, Program Capture, including Earned Value Management, and technical domain knowledge, strong communications and customer relationship skills and problem solving skills
- Ability to lead large cross functional teams and drive innovation and efficiency across the program.
- Active DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance is required
- Must obtain conditional Program Management Certification
- U.S. Citizenship Status is Required as this position will require the ability to Access US Only Data Systems.
- U.S. Citizenship Status is Required as this position needs an Active TS/SCI U.S. Security Clearance as of Day One of employment.
- PM and Earned Value Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM or related discipline
- Master’s Degree in STEM/related discipline or Master’s in Business Administration