Space Applications Services is a company based in the Brussels Area (BE) that provides products and services for the space sector in many areas from Avionics, Robotics, Human Exploration, Science and Earth Observation.
The successful candidate will be based in our main office at Sint-Stevens-Woluwe (Brussels Area).
The position is in the Human Resources (HR) Team, Administration Department (comprises of 8 persons).
The successful candidate will be responsible for the recruitment flow of Engineering, Scientific and Administrative profiles and support the Human Resources Team, depending on the needs of our Company.
The candidate will mainly report to the Human Resources Coordinator and the Administration Department Manager.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Preparing job adverts and publishing these on our website, LinkedIn and the selected channels
- Analysing and pre-screening the received applications
- Conducting HR phone screenings
- Scheduling technical screenings and interviews
- Maintaining up-to-date Applicants and Candidates data, screening notes and reports in the dedicated ATS (Applicants Tracking System)
- Ensuring a prompt feedback to Candidates, Technical Recruiters, as well as the HR Team and the Administration Department Manager
- Identifying and enhancing relevant advertising resources to improve Applicants engagement and the Company visibility
- Selecting and participating to job fairs in order to attract relevant Applicants
- Implementing and following up the Employee Referral Program
- Supporting the on-boarding process of new Employees.
HR Administrative Requirements:
- Supporting the maintenance of the required HR documentation and processes
- Assisting in publishing news and minor updates on the Company website and LinkedIn.
- Qualifications and Experience
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Management, Business Administration or other relevant discipline
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Proven experience with social networks (i.e. LinkedIn)
- A first experience with recruiting engineering profiles will be considered as an asset.
- The successful candidate will have the following skills
- A proactive approach, with initiative and ability to work independently
- A keen eye for detail and ability to work on multiple tasks
- Strength to cope with schedules and deadlines
- Excellent organisational, analytical and communication skills
- Synthesise, summarise and draw conclusions
- Work in distributed international teams
- Adhere to strict standards of confidentiality
- Excellent written and spoken English.
What Do We Offer?
- Working in a growing company with Staff located in Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands
- A professional, pleasant atmosphere with motivated and passionate staff, where autonomy and initiatives are encouraged
- An interesting remuneration package
- A full time position with an indefinite contract of employment.
We are looking for someone to start as of 1st October 2019.
The candidate shall be eligible to work in the European Union or in possession of a European Blue Card for two or more years.