HERITAGE + INNOVATION
Made In Space Europe, a Redwire Company, located in Luxembourg, is looking for a results-oriented, talented, and driven Assembly, Integration and Test Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with an international multi-functional team to allow the rapidly evolving space market to access truly world-changing new capability.
The ideal candidate must have a technical background in testing to be able to operate vacuum grade equipment, liquid nitrogen devices, and temperature regulation hardware. The successful candidate should be able to support test procedures and the execution of tests under industrial test management norms to ensure compliance with customer requirements for the Robotic Arm.
- Analyze and understand the Functional Requirements/ Design Requirements and develop Test Cases for System / Integration / Functional testing at various phases of the development process
- Test Engineer for robotics testing
- Test system development, upgrading of existing test architecture, propose and implement new ideas to enhance various subsystem testing
- Create HIL Test Plan, Test Cases from Functional Requirements / Design
- Requirements for:
- System Qualification Test
- Hardware Software Integration Test
- Functional, Performance Test
- Requirements for:
- Execution of Testing & Review of Results
- Report SW and HW failures to development team and track them to closure
- Prepare and Release Test Summary and Report.
- BS in Engineering or related science discipline required
- At least three years of work experience in Test system development for embedded systems
- Experience in scripting for test case automation and working with different test environments (open and/or closed loop)
- Good knowledge of Microcontroller hardware, motors, electronics, and electrical circuits
- Experience in NI LABVIEW FPGA programming
- Knowledge of communication protocols like CAN FD, TCP/IP, RS232, RS422
- Good knowledge of C language, Python
- Knowledge of test methods and test management
- Domain Expertise in Space robotics or Industrial robots
- Must be fluent in English (additional language(s) is a plus).
*To accept this position and to relocate to Luxembourg: For third country nationals a requirement of the visa application process, is that candidates must have a police check/criminal record not more than six months old.
Redwire Space Europe, formerly Made in Space Europe is a business unit, developing affordable robotics for space as the leading provider of on orbit servicing elements and in space manufacturing services to the global space market. The company’s key products include robotic subsystems for low earth orbit, geostationary orbit and lunar surface operations.
Grow with us as we innovate the next generation capabilities for a new era of space exploration!
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace