GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
The main tasks to be performed are:
- Supervision of the security and system status of the Galileo system using dedicated GSMC security tools (e.g. memory /disk acquisition tools, network monitoring, IDS, firewalls and log centralisation/correlation software);
- Incident handling of any security alerts raised by the GSMC security tools by following the GSMC operational procedures which cover security alert monitoring, incident categorisation and triage, incident response strategy and definition of recovery strategies;;
- Operating the GSMC Ticketing System to log and trace the full incident handling process;
- Contribute to the review and refinement of the incident handling processes in order to optimize GSMC incident response capabilities;
- Maintaining the lessons learnt knowledge base following incidents closure;
- Supporting the GSA Operational Analysts in developing the information security vision for Galileo system evolutions.
- Academic degree: Software Engineering or Telecommunication Engineering
- Years of Experience: 3-5 years
- Level of English: High
- Technical knowledge :
- Knowledge in the use of security tools commonly used in computer incident handling like memory /disk acquisition tools, network monitoring, IDS, firewalls and log centralisation/correlation software; and
- Experience in the analysis, interpretation and handling of computer and network security related events