Building Humanity's Multi-Planetary Future.
Relativity is the first and only company to automate aerospace manufacturing by integrating intelligent robotics, software, and proprietary metal 3D printing technology. Disrupting 60 years of aerospace, Relativity offers a radically simplified supply chain, building a rocket with 100x fewer parts in less than 60 days. Our long-term goal is to upgrade humanity’s industrial base on Earth and on Mars.
Relativity seeks a highly talented printed circuit board technician to join a rapidly growing space startup. Responsibilities will include manufacturing and performing quality checks on development, test, and ground infrastructure PCBAs, as well as performing reworks on flight PCBAs.
What you’ll do:
Our mission is to change the people’s conception of the way rockets are built and flown. As the Avionics PCBA Technician, your role will be to support component population and inspection needs for numerous critical test and production articles for the Terran 1 flight vehicle. You will also be responsible for providing feedback and communication with engineering to prevent issues and improve the PCBA design and assembly process. Finally, you will be asked to learn in-house standards for harnessing construction to support harness build activities as needed.
What you need to know:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience as a soldering technician working on application critical, high-complexity PCBAs
- Previously certified in an industry soldering standard
- Familiarity with electrostatic discharge handling and safety procedures
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs unassisted
- Must be able to distinguish colors
Nice to have but not required:
- Prior work experience in the aerospace industry
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Able to work from both very detailed, released manufacturing drawings as well as “paper napkin” development drawings
- Able to draft schematics
- Mechanical enclosure assembly
- Previous experience and certification in electrical harness construction
Relativity Space offers a competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, an annual L&D stipend, and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.