Building humanity’s multiplanetary future.
Relativity is the first and only company to automate aerospace manufacturing by integrating intelligent robotics, software, and proprietary metal 3D printing technology. Disrupting 60 years of aerospace, Relativity offers a radically simplified supply chain, building a rocket with 100x fewer parts in less than 60 days. Our long-term goal is to upgrade humanity’s industrial base on Earth and on Mars.
As a Launch Technician, you will be at the forefront of creating a world class orbital launch site. In order to be successful in this role, you should be someone who is able to help lead projects to completion; ideally, you are someone who has come from a fast paced, aerospace environment, having completed difficult projects while collaborating effectively across various groups. The ability to perform work at the highest quality with minimal direction across all major technical disciplines is key.
What you’ll do:
On a day to day, your role will be to support pad tubing and fabrication for GN2, LNG2, LNG, and LOX systems, pad construction, system activation and launch operations. You will also be responsible for providing feedback and communication with the pad engineering team to prevent issues and help improve the pad build/activation process.
What you need to know:
- Must be able to lift 25-lbs
- Prior work experience in the aerospace industry
- Good communication skills
- Ability to read P&ID’s & Drawings
- Experience welding (piping, tubing and structural; MIG & TIG)
- Experience laying out and building system panels
- Tubing experience
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to operate heavy equipment
Nice to haves but not required:
- Experience operating pressurized systems
- Experience with cryogenics (tanker offloading and operating systems)
- Experience with lifting and crane operations
- Experience as a technician, mechanic, or carpenter a plus
- Experience with general facility maintenance
- Experience/knowledge in construction/demolition activities
- API and/or AWS and/or ASME welding endorsements
NCCCO qualified rigger
- OSHA 10-hr or 30-hr training