Satellite operator in Qatar that provides service across MENA
Market Research Analyst/Role:
The candidate should be an exceptional communicator and intuitively recognize patterns with a keen interest in providing purposeful and accurate insight into market trends, customer behavior and competitors’ strategies. The candidate should exhibit critical thinking skills, strong information gathering & presentation skills and a thorough attention to detail.
The job entails surveying information, creating reports, summarizing data with graphs and tables, and conducting effective research that will be presented with compelling data visualization. It additionally involves partaking in research projects, design surveys and present ideas and results.
Research and Analysis
• Qualitative and Quantitative Research
• Collect market information through a variety of sources
• Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends
• Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
• Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
• Devise methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls
• Gather data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions and deliver regular reports
Presentation of Information
• Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis
• Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
• Extrapolate market trends and patterns from data analysis and suggests opportunities
• Consult with department head to prepare reports and present results to management
Internal Liaison and Collaboration
• Maintain close liaison with Corporate Communications, Product Development, Sales, Technical and Strategy teams while conducting research and presenting relevant information.
Policies, Processes and Procedures
• Recommend improvements to marketing policy, processes and provide inputs to procedures and controls so that all relevant procedural requirements are fulfilled while delivering quality market research in line with best practices.
• Provide inputs and suggestions for the continuous improvement of Es’hailSat products and services considering best practices, changes in international standards, and changes in the business environment which demand proactive action plans.
• Assist with the development of Marketing plans, accurate Management reports and provide timely feedback to the Manager, Marketing on market research initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree in market research, business, satellite communications or related field
• Master’s degree will be an advantage
• Experience as a marketing analyst and knowledge of current markets preferably in a large Satellite Operator, Satellite Market Research or Telecom company
• Proficient using Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Motivated self-starter with strong business acumen
• Organized and detail-oriented with a drive for excellence
• Must be a confident team player who enjoys collaboration
• Verifiable market analysis experience, at least 2 years
• Familiarity with search engines, business research tools and analytics
• Ability to multitask well
• Data interpretation skills
• Analytical thinker
• Proficiency in English
This job description covers the main tasks and conveys the spirit of the sort of tasks that are anticipated proactively from staff. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary according to organizational needs.