Forefront of our nation’s access to space and defense of our nat
Ready to launch your career? RGNext operates, maintains, and sustains mission-critical systems to provide safe and effective launch, testing, and tracking of Department of Defense, civil, commercial and international space lift vehicles. We support ballistic missile, guided weapon and aeronautical tests and evaluations as well as support space situational awareness operations and experiments to defend the United States to ensure our nation’s safety. Our employees serve on the forefront of global defense and space operations. We offer our team of experienced, professional employees an environment of challenging, stimulating and personally and professionally rewarding career opportunities.
This position is located at Kwajalein Atoll
- Occasional work aboard a ship based mobile range spending up to a month at sea.
- Operate, maintain and perform configuration of Telemetry systems for the testing of US Missile System Tests.
- Configure, and test a custom software based Telemetry tool used to configure and interconnect telemetry equipment. Must have a strong background in all Telemetry systems prior to learning the “Software Based Telemetry Application”.
- Troubleshoot and repair to component level all types of Telemetry equipment including but not limited to Antennas, Receivers, Multiplex and Demux Equipment and data Recorders.
- Work at other TM sites to include, Gagan, Illeginni, Roi and Worthy.
- Strong background in RF Theory and Electronic troubleshooting and repair.
- Must be able to demonstrate exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving skills on a large spectrum of disciplines to include RF, Fiber Optics, Digital and Analog technologies.
- Strong background in computers and networking running both Linux and Microsoft operating systems.
- Knowledge of Coax and Ethernet cable making
- Associates degree in electronics or a two year technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five years of job related experience in Telemetry, RF and Electronics.
- One year of experience related to computer support and or networks.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Able to work at heights up to 50 feet; able to lift, push and carry up to 50lbs. Able to sustain prolonged periods of standing, kneeling and or repeated stooping.
- Flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or weekends to support specific project requirements
- Occasional work aboard a mobile ship based system, remote locations with limited accommodations or facilities.
- Flexibility to work outside of usual business hours in hot and humid conditions.
- Frequent commuting to and from outer islands.
- This position is unaccompanied.
- Must be able to relocate to the United States Army Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Islands.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. passport
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance, which includes U.S. Citizenship or U.S. naturalization
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License required.
What We Offer:
- Everyday Wellness: Access to on-base fitness centers, pool, bowling alley, beach access, fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling and golf course.
- Financial Opportunities: 401k savings program with company match and vesting on day one, retail and merchant employee discount programs, life insurance, business travel insurance and more.
- Work/Life Balance: Tuition reimbursement programs and flexible schedules.
- Equal Opportunity: Commitment to diversity and strategic partnerships.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace