Serve on the forefront of our nation’s access to space and defen
Ready to launch your career? RGNext operates, maintains, and sustains mission-critical systems to provide safe and effective launch, testing, and tracking of Department of Defense, civil, commercial and international space lift vehicles.
We support ballistic missile, guided weapon and aeronautical tests and evaluations as well as support space situational awareness operations and experiments to defend the United States to ensure our nation’s safety. Our employees serve on the forefront of global defense and space operations. We offer our team of experienced, professional employees an environment of challenging, stimulating and personally and professionally rewarding career opportunities.
- Establish and maintain the RETS Contract’s Quality Management System.
- Work with other RETS Group Managers and Supervisors located in CONUS and/or Kwajalein to develop the internal Quality Assurance Plans (QAPs) aligned with Contract Performance Work
- Provide direct day to day, oversight to performance of all RETS Configuration and Data Management (C&DM) personnel, merging support of new Quality related tasks with the existing C&DM team work.
- Support the RETS Project Management team with C&DM and Quality Assurance related tasks.
- Assist the entire organization in establishing an aligned hierarch of quality documentation to include organizational purpose, vision statement, Internal Operations Procedures, desktop checklists, and quality records of process execution.
- Capture and maintain the structure and repository for the Quality Management System ensuring that it is accessible to the entire organization.
- Perform regular assessment of organizational compliance to documented processes and provide regular reviews of those results with the owning organization Managers and the Program Manager.
- Provide senior-level support to configuration management and data management tasks; maintains expert knowledge of required compliance documentation; supports customer in maintaining current
- Contract Data Requirements List DD Form 1423-1.
- Design and implement CM systems; review, evaluate, recommend and implement new technology/enhancements to the Configuration Management System.
- Identify and collect data associated with the configuration management system and maintain the database.
- Perform configuration audits as they relate to changes in hardware; has the ability to verify documentation and prints/drawings are correct.
- Monitor configuration management systems and perform audits to ensure compliance.
- Coordinate, record and document activities of the Technical Review Board (TRB).
- Support the administration of Project requirements, configuration change control and configuration management as required.
- Provide oversight and training to mid and junior level positions to include Drafters and Technical Writers.
- Develop long-term sustainment plans and identify technical solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop scope, budget, scheduling, coordination, and implement at the department level.
- Proficient knowledge of the Engineering Change Proposal (ECP) process, Configuration Identification (CI) numbering process, and related practices and procedures.
- Ability to be a self-starter that requires minimal support and supervision; execute simultaneous tasks within broadly defined parameters; ‘can-do’ attitude; highly motivated and persistent.
- Exceptional organizational skills and a meticulous eye for detail.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, and Adobe.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate policies, manage daily operations and plan the use of materials and human resources.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong process improvement skills.
- Ability to coordinate multiple process requests and facilitate numerous tasks simultaneously.
- Related bachelor’s degree and ten (10) or more years of progressive Quality Assurance experience.
- Five (5) or more years of Supervisory experience.
- Two (2) or more years of C&DM system and process experience.
- Quality Assurance experience working in a Space and Missile Defense environment is preferred.
- Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Must be fully vaccinated from the COVID-19 virus, which means two weeks have passed since a single-shot vaccine or the second dose of a two-shot vaccine. Requests for medical or religious accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- The flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends to support specific project or mission requirements.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance, which includes U.S. citizenship or U.S. naturalization.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License required.
What We Offer:
- Financial Opportunities: 401k savings program with company match and vesting on day one, retail and merchant employee discount programs, life insurance, business travel insurance and more.
- Work/Life Balance: Tuition reimbursement programs and flexible schedules.
- Equal Opportunity: Commitment to diversity and strategic partnerships.