RGNext is a joint venture between Raytheon Company and General Dynamics Information Technology. Our world-class workforce provides expertise in technical services, engineering, communications, meteorological services, systems operations, maintenance and sustainment, ballistic missile, guided weapon and aeronautical tests and evaluations, cybersecurity, information technology, logistics and many other strategic and specialized business functions.
RGNext offers our team of experienced, professional employees, an environment of challenging, stimulating and personally and professionally rewarding career opportunities like this one!
- System (LTRS) across the enterprise.
- Evaluate and ensure contractual requirements are met.
- Plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects and initiatives to ensure target dates and goals are achieved.
- Support DoD Assessment & Authorization (A&A) activities in accordance with RMF processes.
- Develop, modify, and review A&A documentation.
- Analyze the architectures of IT systems for compliance with DoD policies and project requirements.
- Analyze the risk of IT systems thru formal risk assessments.
- Organize, develop, and present briefings, written summaries, and written reports incorporating narrative, tabular and/or graphic elements.
- Provide CS Subject Matter Expertise (SME) support to project teams.
- Determine the security posture and CS accreditation readiness of systems and architectures.
- Support engineering design teams by assessing network and system security design features and making recommendations concerning overall security accreditation readiness and compliance using CS guidance, project requirements and best practices.
- Perform project planning and estimation of Cybersecurity tasks in response to Request for Proposals (RFPs) by developing estimates for Cybersecurity schedules and labor (internal and externally funded).
- Perform Information Systems Security Engineering tasks.
- Software and application security evaluation skills using automated software evaluation tools.
- Network and/or System Administration technical expertise with Microsoft operating systems, Linux/Unix operating systems, Cisco products, VMWare/virtualization; and Cross Domain Solutions/Guards.
- Ability to prepare and execute detailed computer system analysis, including interim and final reports and presentation of analysis data.
- Ability to research policies, procedures, standards, and guidance, and apply under specific conditions for the protection of information and information systems.
- Ability to conduct Information Systems vulnerability assessment, risk mitigation, and Plan of Action and Milestone (POA&M) development and tracking; understanding and application of mitigation strategies.
- Strong understanding of DIACAP, RMF, ACAS, and Vulnerability Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM-related field.
- Master’s degree in STEM-related field preferred.
- Ten or more years of Cybersecurity engineering related experience.
- Strong project and resource management skills.
- Strong technical skills.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral, to interact with team members and customers.
- Experience planning and estimating Cybersecurity Tasks for RFPs.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- DoD 8570 IASAE III Certified (CISSP-ISSEP or CISSP-ISSAP).
- The flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends.
- Ability to travel 20%.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance, which includes U.S. citizenship or U.S. naturalization
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License required
What We Offer
- Everyday Wellness: Access to on-base facilities which may include: fitness centers, pool, bowling alley, recreational facilities, beach access and restaurants.
- Financial Opportunities: 401k savings program with company match and vesting on day one, retail and merchant employee discount programs, life insurance, business travel insurance and more.
- Work/Life Balance: Tuition reimbursement programs and flexible schedules.
- Equal Opportunity: Commitment to diversity and strategic partnerships.
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor’s ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
RGNext is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected class.