RGNext is a joint venture between Raytheon Company and General Dynamics Information Technology. Our world-class workforce provides expertise in technical services, engineering, communications, meteorological services, systems operations, maintenance and sustainment, ballistic missile, guided weapon and aeronautical tests and evaluations, cybersecurity, information technology, logistics and many other strategic and specialized business functions.
RGNext offers our team of experienced, professional employees, an environment of challenging, stimulating and personally and professionally rewarding career opportunities like this one!
- Support a comprehensive Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) Program
- Perform Occupational Safety Inspections for contract wide locations, and provide technical advice and assistance to management and field personnel on a wide range of EHS and Industrial Hygiene programs
- Support the development and implementation of new EHS Programs
- Support/perform periodic risk assessments of assigned infrastructure and programs. Inform management when areas require attention and recommends corrective action
- Perform compliance testing/monitoring reviews to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements; assists in resolving observations as appropriate and follows through to ensure corrective action is taken
- Perform research, acquisition, and control of hazardous chemicals and comply with the process to dispose of any hazardous or non-hazardous waste
- Support regulatory compliance of air, wastewater, stormwater, toxic materials, tanks, hazardous waste, and hazardous materials programs
- Monitor changes to laws and regulations and disseminate pertinent information to the affected parties to ensure compliance
- Research, create and conduct training on a variety of EHS programs
- Maintain compliance related information and documentation to ensure they are accurate and current
- Detail oriented and good follow-up skills
- Strong written and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two or more years’ experience in the EHS industry
- Experience in Safety Program compliance and field maintenance activities
- Experience and knowledge of United States Air Force Standards and related regulatory guidance
- Knowledge of OSHA 29 CFR including 1904, 1910, and 1926, and familiarity with, NFPA, and ANSI Standards
- Background in Industrial Hygiene Program requirements and field application
- Knowledge of CALOSHA requirements
- Knowledge of Federal and California environmental regulations, as well as Santa Barbara and San Mateo counties
- Experience with Enterprise Environmental, Safety, and Occupational Health – Management Information System (EESOH-MIS)
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
Additional Eligibility Requirements
- Occasional travel may be required up to 20%
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance, which includes U.S. Citizenship or U.S. naturalization
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License required
What We Offer
- Everyday Wellness: Access to on-base facilities which may include: fitness centers, pool, bowling alley, recreational facilities, beach access and restaurants
- Financial Opportunities: 401k savings program with company match and vesting on day one, retail and merchant employee discount programs, life insurance, business travel insurance and more
- Work/Life Balance: PTO accrual, paid holidays, and flexible schedules
- Professional development: Tuition reimbursement programs
- Equal Opportunity: Commitment to diversity and strategic partnerships
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job.
It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor’s ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
RGNext is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected class.