RGNext is a joint venture between Raytheon Company and General Dynamics Information Technology. Our world-class workforce provides expertise in technical services, engineering, communications, meteorological services, systems operations, maintenance and sustainment, ballistic missile, guided weapon and aeronautical tests and evaluations, cybersecurity, information technology, logistics and many other strategic and specialized business functions.
RGNext offers our team of experienced, professional employees, an environment of challenging, stimulating and personally and professionally rewarding career opportunities like this one!
- Operate and maintain telemetry mission equipment (antenna systems, receiver/combiners, data recorders, bit synchronizers, signal conditioners, modulators, display recorders and networks)
- Perform all maintenance, equipment/system status reporting, configuration control and logistics duties in accordance with the Integrated Organizational and Depot Maintenance Plan (IODMP) and related LISC Operating Instructions (LOI)
- Troubleshoot electronic hardware to the component level and perform repairs in accordance with technical orders and maintenance manuals
- Document all corrective and preventative maintenance using the Integrated Maintenance Data System (IMDS)
- Perform daily operations and launch support activities according to standardized checklists and work instructions
- Complete assigned training in a timely manner to establish a level of proficiency and certification essential for mission support
- Adhere to established policies and procedures pertaining to job site safety and security
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Perform tasks under direction of higher grade Technicians
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Associates degree in electronics or other related technical discipline, military technical school completion, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Proficient experience with troubleshooting and repairing electronic hardware and associated support equipment
- Proficient experience in the use of electronic test equipment such as oscilloscopes, multi-meters, and spectrum analyzers.
- Proficient in reading schematics and logic circuitry diagrams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook)
- Telemetry experience preferred
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Able to work at heights; able to lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 lbs.; able to sustain prolonged periods of standing, kneeling and or repeated stooping
- The flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends to support specific project or mission requirements.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance, which includes U.S. citizenship or U.S. naturalization.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License required.
- Must possess a Federal REAL ID compliant document for accessing Federal Facilities
- Salary determined by Collective Bargaining Agreement.
What We Offer:
- Everyday Wellness: Access to on-base fitness centers, golf courses, pools, bowling Alleys, beach access and restaurants.
- Financial Opportunities: 401k savings program participation available, retail and merchant employee discount programs, life insurance, business travel insurance and more.
- Work/Life Balance: Tuition reimbursement programs and flexible schedules.
- Equal Opportunity: Commitment to diversity and strategic partnerships.
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor’s ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
RGNext is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected class.
Requisition ID: 1536