Serve on the forefront of our nation’s access to space and defen
Ready to launch your career? RGNext operates, maintains, and sustains mission-critical systems to provide safe and effective launch, testing, and tracking of Department of Defense, civil, commercial and international space lift vehicles.
We support ballistic missile, guided weapon and aeronautical tests and evaluations as well as support space situational awareness operations and experiments to defend the United States to ensure our nation’s safety. Our employees serve on the forefront of global defense and space operations. We offer our team of experienced, professional employees an environment of challenging, stimulating and personally and professionally rewarding career opportunities.
- Assist in the operation, maintenance, and repair of digital RF systems, microwave and serial communication data systems, subsystems and components.
- Configure computer operated systems like wide area network interface units.
- Solve technical system problems.Read and interpret technical manuals, schematics, procedures and communicate to co-workers.
- Ability to occasionally work independently, even alone on occasion, while in a team environment to satisfactorily complete daily tasks, solve technical problems and deal with variable situations where multiple standards may exist.
- Ability to read and interpret information from technical manuals, schematics, procedures, and to communicate this information to co-workers.
- Ability to learn from experienced Microwave technicians
- Good record keeping and verbal communications skills.
- Associates degree in electronics technology or equivalent military training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 years electronics related experience
- Experience using highly technical test equipment like bit sequencers, and bit error rate analyzers. Computer operation and software experience with configuring computer operated systems like wide area network interface units desired
- Basic understanding of communication and telemetry systems including multiplexers, radios and fiber optic transmission equipment desired
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- The flexibility to work non-duty hours, weekends or holidays, in support of launch operations or to respond to workplace emergencies with little notice.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance, which includes U.S. citizenship or U.S. naturalization
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License required
- Salary determined by Collective Bargaining Agreement
- This position is not eligible for telecommuting
- This position is assigned to Vandenberg Space Force Base, California
What We Offer:
- Everyday Wellness: Access to on-base fitness centers, golf courses, pools, bowling Alleys, beach access and restaurants.
- Financial Opportunities: 401k savings program participation available, retail and merchant employee discount programs, life insurance, business travel insurance and more.
- Work/Life Balance: Tuition reimbursement programs and flexible schedules.
- Equal Opportunity: Commitment to diversity and strategic partnerships.