RGNext is a joint venture between Raytheon Company and General Dynamics Information Technology. Our world-class workforce provides expertise in technical services, engineering, communications, meteorological services, systems operations, maintenance and sustainment, ballistic missile, guided weapon and aeronautical tests and evaluations, cybersecurity, information technology, logistics and many other strategic and specialized business functions.
Ready to launch your career? RGNext operates, maintains, and sustains mission-critical systems to provide safe and effective launch, testing, and tracking of Department of Defense, civil, commercial and international space lift vehicles. We support ballistic missile, guided weapon and aeronautical tests and evaluations as well as support space situational awareness operations and experiments to defend the United States to ensure our nation’s safety. Our employees serve on the forefront of global defense and space operations. We offer our team of experienced, professional employees an environment of challenging, stimulating and personally and professionally rewarding career opportunities.
- Assist in the management of the contract’s COMSEC account to ensure US Government compliance and maintain at an inspection-ready standard.
- Assist in the management of the Cryptographic Access Program (CAP), utilizing the Customer’s COMSEC Management System (CMS).
- Maintain a security awareness training and education (SATE) program to ensure users comply with COMSEC documentation standards and established processes.
- Assist in conducting semi-annual reviews of the COMSEC Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and disseminate updates to users to ensure compliance with US Government requirements
- Assist in determining and managing the full lifecycle of the contract’s COMSEC keymat (local Controlling Authority) to ensure mission requirements are met for all range assets (current and contingency operations).
- Maintain an accurate accountability and inventory program for all COMSEC Controlled Cryptographic Items (CCI) on the range IAW US Government requirements
- Actively participate in the Company’s self-inspection program to validate compliance with Company and US Government requirements
- Support all internal/external audits of the COMSEC program with favorable results
- Maintain Records Retention/Destruction program IAW Air Force Records Information Management System (AFRIMS).
- Assist in managing the contract Secure Voice devices. Train users and rekey devices.
- Support Investigations of known or suspected COMSEC Incidents or Practices Dangerous to Security.
- Assist in implementation of Emergency Action Plans (EAPs).
- Assist in maintaining COMSEC security containers and access doors.
- Other duties as assigned
- Analytical and problem solving skills for resolving issues
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Ability to adapt to changing situations
- Solid conflict management skills
- Ability to exercise diplomacy within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal to interact with team members and support personnel
- Strong organizational skills with specific emphasis on attention to detail
- Ability to complete tasks as a member of a team and while working independently
- Ability to compile data and provide necessary metrics or performance highlights
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 or more years’ communications security experience
- Past employment must demonstrate exposure to processes or activities requiring strong ethical conduct, or experience successfully working with classified/sensitive material
- Firm understanding of what constitutes personally identifiable information (PII) and / or company proprietary and safeguarding methods to prevent unauthorized access
- Experience interpreting and administering COMSEC doctrine, provide clear guidance to company employees, and recommends modifications to operations policies or procedures as appropriate
- Experience working with computer desktop packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Must have flexibility to travel occasional to support specific project requirements
- The flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends to support specific project or mission requirements
- Must possess the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance, which includes U.S. citizenship or U.S. naturalization
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License required
- This position is assigned to Vandenberg AFB, CA
What We Offer
- Everyday Wellness: Access to on-base facilities which may include: fitness centers, pool, bowling alley, recreational facilities, beach access and restaurants.
- Financial Opportunities: 401k savings program with company match and vesting on day one, retail and merchant employee discount programs, life insurance, business travel insurance and more.
- Work/Life Balance: Tuition reimbursement programs and flexible schedules.
- Equal Opportunity: Commitment to diversity and strategic partnerships.
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor’s ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
RGNext is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected class.
Requisition ID: 1592