RGNext is a joint venture between Raytheon Company and General Dynamics Information Technology. Our world-class workforce provides expertise in technical services, engineering, communications, meteorological services, systems operations, maintenance and sustainment, ballistic missile, guided weapon and aeronautical tests and evaluations, cybersecurity, information technology, logistics and many other strategic and specialized business functions.
Ready to launch your career?
RGNext operates, maintains, and sustains mission-critical systems to provide safe and effective launch, testing, and tracking of Department of Defense, civil, commercial and international space lift vehicles. We support ballistic missile, guided weapon and aeronautical tests and evaluations as well as support space situational awareness operations and experiments to defend the United States to ensure our nation’s safety. Our employees serve on the forefront of global defense and space operations. We offer our team of experienced, professional employees an environment of challenging, stimulating and personally and professionally rewarding career opportunities.
- Under direct supervision, assist with performing periodic and special inventories, of bench stock and supply points spares and materials.
- Initiate periodic reports per direction of warehouse supervisor.
- Report loss or damage of government property and material and create correspondence to communicate issues.
- Maintain and replenish bench stock items and supply point assets.
- Oversee consumption reports and confer with supervisor relative to stock levels, adjustments or replenishment.
- Prepare required documentation to process turn-ins to base supply.
- Expedite the requisitioning, receipt and delivery of priority material.
- Review central warehouse inventory to determine if a priority requirement can be filled from existing assets.
- Coordinate furniture relocations to include disassembling and assembling furniture as required.
- Assist with pick-up and delivery of RGNext and U.S. post office mail.
- Assist with RGNext designated outgoing shipments and the disposal of government property to DRMO, at times, may require the use of forklifts or other warehouse equipment
- Assist with pick up and shredding of documentation throughout the RGNext community.
- Maintain accountable records and coordinate adjustments with Base Supply personnel and assist in resolution of discrepancies.
- Operate and maintain bench stock accounts and Forward Supply Points (FSP).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Good time management skills
- Ability to prioritize work
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Zero to two years of related warehouse logistics experience.
- Proficient with operating a computer, to include Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Experience operating warehouse equipment, forklift operation experience, preferred.
- Experience with the movement and handling of hazardous material in accordance with regulations preferred.
- Basic knowledge of the Air Force SBSS preferred
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach
- Occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds with assistance.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends to support specific project or mission requirements
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance, which includes U.S. citizenship or U.S. naturalization
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License required
- Salary determined by Collective Bargaining Agreement
- This position is assigned to Vandenberg AFB, CA
What We Offer:
- Everyday Wellness: Access to on-base fitness centers, pools, bowling Alleys, beach access and restaurants.
- Financial Opportunities: 401k savings program participation available, retail and merchant employee discount programs, life insurance, business travel insurance and more.
- Work/Life Balance: Tuition reimbursement programs and flexible schedules.
- Equal Opportunity: Commitment to diversity and strategic partnerships.
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor’s ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
RGNext is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected class.