RGNext is a joint venture between Raytheon Company and General Dynamics Information Technology. Our world-class workforce provides expertise in technical services, engineering, communications, meteorological services, systems operations, maintenance and sustainment, ballistic missile, guided weapon and aeronautical tests and evaluations, cybersecurity, information technology, logistics and many other strategic and specialized business functions.
Ready to launch your career? RGNext operates, maintains, and sustains mission-critical systems to provide safe and effective launch, testing, and tracking of Department of Defense, civil, commercial and international space lift vehicles. We support ballistic missile, guided weapon and aeronautical tests and evaluations as well as support space situational awareness operations and experiments to defend the United States to ensure our nation’s safety. Our employees serve on the forefront of global defense and space operations. We offer our team of experienced, professional employees an environment of challenging, stimulating and personally and professionally rewarding career opportunities.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions.
- Develops documentation of new or existing program, as required.
- Participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting and analyzing software programs.
- Assists in customizing purchased applications and assists in maintaining program libraries and manuals based on research and customer needs.
- Conducts/supports complex Level 1, 2, and 3 testing to qualify systems for Range operations.
- Supports the efforts of all technical support personnel for assigned projects Other duties as assigned.
- Effective communication skills with demonstrated capability to brief project information.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of software.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to balance, plan, prioritize, and execute projects.
- Ability to work within a dynamic, fast paced environment with time constraints.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related STEM field.
- Five or more years of experience in software engineering and programming.
- Proficient with C, C++, and Java languages.
- Experience working with Windows and Linux (Red Hat and GNU) based computer systems and components.
- Experience working with virtualization systems (VMware).
- Experience working with design and coding languages.
- Experience working with software design principles.
- Experience working with computer hardware.
- Current Security+ CE certification or ability to obtain certification within six (6) months of start date.
- The flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends to support specific project or mission requirements.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance, which includes U.S. citizenship or U.S. naturalization.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License required.
- Everyday Wellness: Access to on-base facilities including: fitness centers, pool, bowling alley, recreational facilities, beach access and restaurants.
- Financial Opportunities: 401k savings program with company match and vesting on day one, retail and merchant employee discount programs, life insurance, business travel insurance and more.
- Work/Life Balance: Tuition reimbursement programs and flexible schedules.
- Equal Opportunity: Commitment to diversity and strategic partnerships.
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor’s ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
RGNext is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected class.