RGNext is a joint venture between Raytheon Company and General Dynamics Information Technology. Our world-class workforce provides expertise in technical services, engineering, communications, meteorological services, systems operations, maintenance and sustainment, ballistic missile, guided weapon and aeronautical tests and evaluations, cybersecurity, information technology, logistics and many other strategic and specialized business functions.
RGNext offers our team of experienced, professional employees, an environment of challenging, stimulating and personally and professionally rewarding career opportunities like this one!
- Designs, develops, tests, troubleshoots and analyzes software programs and firmware for new and existing systems, supporting the project team lead
- Performs systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions
- Develops documentation of new or existing program, as required
- Participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting and analyzing software programs
- Assists in customizing purchased applications and assists in maintaining program libraries and manuals based on research and customer needs
- Conducts/supports complex Level 1, 2, and 3 testing to qualify systems for Range operations
- Supports the efforts of all technical support personnel for assigned projects
- Ensures project management tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Ability to work within a dynamic, fast paced environment with time constraints as a Team player
- Strong organizational and time management skills to balance, plan, prioritize, and execute projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field or equivalent combination of education and practical experience.
- Five or more years of experience in software engineering and programming
- Proficient with C, C++, Assembly, Fortran, and Java languages desired
- Strong project management skills
- Security+ CE certification desired (must be able to obtain certification within 6 months of hire).
- Experience working with design and coding languages; software design management and software project management.
- Experience working with Windows and Linux (Red Hat and GNU) based computer systems and components); virtualization and computer hardware desired
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance, which includes U.S. citizenship or U.S. naturalization
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License required
What We Offer
- Everyday Wellness: Access to on-base facilities which may include: fitness centers, pool, bowling alley, recreational facilities, beach access and restaurants.
- Financial Opportunities: 401k savings program with company match and vesting on day one, retail and merchant employee discount programs, life insurance, business travel insurance and more.
- Work/Life Balance: Tuition reimbursement programs and flexible schedules.
- Equal Opportunity: Commitment to diversity and strategic partnerships.
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor’s ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
RGNext is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected class.