RGNext is a joint venture between Raytheon Company and General Dynamics Information Technology. Our world-class workforce provides expertise in technical services, engineering, communications, meteorological services, systems operations, maintenance and sustainment, ballistic missile, guided weapon and aeronautical tests and evaluations, cybersecurity, information technology, logistics and many other strategic and specialized business functions.
RGNext offers our team of experienced, professional employees, an environment of challenging, stimulating and personally and professionally rewarding career opportunities like this one!
- Operate and maintain the TPQ-18 Radar; and associated subsystems and consoles, to include pedestal, high power transmitters, signal generators, heat exchangers and UPS systems
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on all subsystems and document all activities in the Integrated Maintenance Data System (IMDS)
- Calibrate high power transmitter for correct frequencies, pulse widths, shapes and power levels
- Review, update and execute all critical launch documentation to include: Operations Directives (OD’s), Range Safety Operational Requirements (RSOR), Integrated Countdown Document (ICD) and Data Distribution Listing (DDL)
- Troubleshoot electronic hardware to component level and perform repairs in accordance with technical orders (TO’s), maintenance manuals and schematics
- Conduct training operations and maintenance for TPQ-18 Radar.
- Other duties as assigned
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Associates degree in electronics technology or equivalent military training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of five years’ related electronics experience or three or more years X Band Radar experience
- Experience with Radio Frequency (RF) and computers
- Must have knowledge of Maintenance Control Center (MXCC)/ Integrated Maintenance Data System (IMDS), system status reporting, logistics/property accounting.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Able to climb up to 160 feet, able to lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Able to sustain prolonged periods of standing, kneeling and or repeated stooping
- The flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends to support specific project or mission requirements
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance, which includes U.S. citizenship or U.S. naturalization.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License required.
- Salary determined by Collective Bargaining Agreement.
What We Offer
- Everyday Wellness: Access to on-base fitness centers, golf courses, pools, bowling Alleys, beach access and restaurants.
- Financial Opportunities: 401k savings program participation available, retail and merchant employee discount programs, life insurance, business travel insurance and more.
- Work/Life Balance: Tuition reimbursement programs and flexible schedules.
- Equal Opportunity: Commitment to diversity and strategic partnerships.
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor’s ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
RGNext is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected class.