Serve on the forefront of our nation’s access to space and defen
Ready to launch your career? RGNext operates, maintains, and sustains mission-critical systems to provide safe and effective launch, testing, and tracking of Department of Defense, civil, commercial and international space lift vehicles. We support ballistic missile, guided weapon and aeronautical tests and evaluations as well as support space situational awareness operations and experiments to defend the United States to ensure our nation’s safety.
Our employees serve on the forefront of global defense and space operations. We offer our team of experienced, professional employees an environment of challenging, stimulating and personally and professionally rewarding career opportunities.
- Operate and maintain electronic test equipment, to include: oscilloscopes, RF signal generators, function synthesizers, spectrum and network analyzers, receivers, data acquisition recorders, power meters, frequency and time Interval counters, and digital volt meters.
- Configure equipment for operations, select the appropriate antennas, calibrate equipment as necessary, and report when system is ready for operation.
- Maintain configuration control, and maintain property control (Logistics).
- Perform all operational support utilizing procedures and any specialized instructions to lower level technicians.
- Determine malfunctions, troubleshoot to the unit replacement level, and return equipment to operational condition.
- Provide technical guidance to other technicians.
- Mathematical skills to include Algebra and Trigonometry
- Ability to make independent decisions based on the information at their disposal.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to exercise diplomacy within a team environment
- A.S degree in Electronics Technology or equivalent military training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years electronics related experience
- Two years of related radio frequency experience is desired.
- Experience with basic computer operations
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Ability to lift electronic equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
- The flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends to support specific project requirements.
- Occasional travel is required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance, which includes U.S. citizenship or U.S. naturalization.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License required.
- Salary determined by Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Must be able to obtain California Class B Commercial license within one year
What We Offer:
- Everyday Wellness: Access to on-base fitness centers, golf courses, pools, bowling Alleys, beach access and restaurants.
- Financial Opportunities: 401k savings program participation available, retail and merchant employee discount programs, life insurance, business travel insurance and more.
- Work/Life Balance: Tuition reimbursement programs and flexible schedules.
- Equal Opportunity: Commitment to diversity and strategic partnerships.