RGNext is a joint venture between Raytheon Company and General Dynamics Information Technology. Our world-class workforce provides expertise in technical services, engineering, communications, meteorological services, systems operations, maintenance and sustainment, ballistic missile, guided weapon and aeronautical tests and evaluations, cybersecurity, information technology, logistics and many other strategic and specialized business functions.
Ready to launch your career?
RGNext operates, maintains, and sustains mission-critical systems to provide safe and effective launch, testing, and tracking of Department of Defense, civil, commercial and international space lift vehicles. We support ballistic missile, guided weapon and aeronautical tests and evaluations as well as support space situational awareness operations and experiments to defend the United States to ensure our nation’s safety. Our employees serve on the forefront of global defense and space operations. We offer our team of experienced, professional employees an environment of challenging, stimulating and personally and professionally rewarding career opportunities.
- Manage paper and electronic technical order (TO) libraries as the Technical Order Distribution Officer (TODO) using Windchill and the Air Force Enhanced Technical Information Management System (ETIMS).
- Set up and manage eTools IAW TO 00-5-1 with applicable supplements and TO 31S5-4ETOOL-1.
- Ensure accuracy of Western Range Systems technical libraries.
- Perform page counts, binder maintenance, collect, classify, and maintain hard copies and electronic files.
- Maintain, modify, and ensure accuracy of computer-based records and reports.
- Train Technical Order Distribution Account (TODA) officers.
- Create and maintain inventory schedules, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Document inventories of Work Center sub-accounts and serve as the liaison for identifying, and resolving, A-page issues.
- Advanced organizational skills, with the ability to work multiple tasks concurrently under moderate oversight.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with unscheduled changing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Ability to identify, report, track and follow up on issues found.
- Ability to learn computer applications and processes, and instruct TODA on use of computer applications and processes.
- Ability to work individually, within a team, with other groups and with customers.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with customers, superiors, and peers.
- Accountable and self-starting with a strong work ethic.
- Exhibits a professional demeanor.
- Associate’s degree in business or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 0-2 years of performing work of an analytical nature.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook).
- Experience preparing oral and written correspondence and reports.
- Experience assisting staff with routine requirements; perform technical writing, training, data gathering, processing and preparing project logs and records, preferred.
- Experience using the approved AF database system to accomplish TODO requirements desired.
- Knowledge of all phases of TO management including TO maintenance, page counts and binder maintenance desired.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Able to work sitting at a computer for an extended period of time.
- Willing to travel occasionally to support work at off base locations.
- The flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends to support specific project or mission requirements.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance, which includes U.S. citizenship or U.S. naturalization.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License required
- This position is assigned to Vandenberg AFB, Ca.
What We Offer
- Everyday Wellness: Access to on-base facilities which may include: fitness centers, pool, bowling alley, recreational facilities, beach access and restaurants.
- Financial Opportunities: 401k savings program with company match and vesting on day one, retail and merchant employee discount programs, life insurance, business travel insurance and more.
- Work/Life Balance: Tuition reimbursement programs and flexible schedules.
- Equal Opportunity: Commitment to diversity and strategic partnerships.
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor’s ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
RGNext is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected class.