Serve on the forefront of our nation’s access to space and defen
Ready to launch your career? RGNext operates, maintains, and sustains mission-critical systems to provide safe and effective launch, testing, and tracking of Department of Defense, civil, commercial and international space lift vehicles. We support ballistic missile, guided weapon and aeronautical tests and evaluations as well as support space situational awareness operations and experiments to defend the United States to ensure our nation’s safety. Our employees serve on the forefront of global defense and space operations. We offer our team of experienced, professional employees an environment of challenging, stimulating and personally and professionally rewarding career opportunities.
A focus on Test is expected with additional work in other Systems Engineering Functional Areas (Testing, Requirements Analysis, Specialty Engineering, and Systems Architecture) as needed:
- Conducts moderately complex projects or phases of significant projects; coordinates the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects.
- Assists in writing proposals to recommend process/programs and follows through on implementation.
- Performs and evaluates cost analyses and vendor comparisons of software/hardware systems to ensure cost effective and efficient operations and measures feasibility of various approaches and makes recommendations.
- Analyzes potential systems investments and prepares supporting documentation for recommendation(s) to management and customers based on results of independent assessment of current and future performance, stability, interoperability and systems management/life cycle issues.
- Prepares reports and presentations to communicate to internal team and customer.
- Analyzes and resolves program support deficiencies and conducts testing to enhance performance.
- Conducts moderate-to-complex testing, troubleshooting and analysis on new and installed systems.
- Develops, implements, and maintains test plans, procedures, and reports to ensure requirements verification and compliance.
- Conducts testing, troubleshooting, and analysis tasks on various systems including integration, systems testing, interoperability testing, field test plans, and customer acceptance plans.
- Assists in the design and requirements development/verification process.
- Identifies system architecture needs and develop enterprise architecture items to be produced in support of assigned projects such as DoD AF drawing generation.
- Analyzes, decomposes and allocates requirements from the subsystem level down through the Configuration Item level to specific projects using Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements System (DOORS) including the development of requirement specifications
- Ensures the as-designed system requirements allocated to the project meet Human Factors and Safety Hazard requirements and develop associated analyses, as required.
- Develops and implements training tools and documentation.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to balance, plan, prioritize, and execute projects
- Strong communication skills, both orally and written
- Ability to work within a dynamic, fast paced environment with time constraints as a Team player
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills for design and testing of systems.
- Ability to integrate moderately complex hardware and software systems
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results
- Aptitude to pick up and explain new concepts and technology rapidly
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, management information systems, or related STEM field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in systems engineering (Systems Engineering, Requirements, Test, Specialty Engineering, or Systems Architecture) or related engineering field
- Fundamental knowledge of the engineering lifecycle and systems engineering processes
- Experience working with Windows based computer systems, components, and Office tool suite
- Experience working with design principles and applications
- Highly technical, hands-on experience
- Experience with Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements System (DOORS)
- Experience with architecture documentation processes and tools such as DoD AF version 1.5 or 2.0 and System Architect (or equivalent tool)
- Previous experience with network interfaces, command systems, radar, telemetry or surveillance systems
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance, which includes U.S. Citizenship or U.S. naturalization
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License required
- Willingness to travel (minimal)
What We Offer
- Everyday Wellness: Access to on-base facilities which may include: fitness centers, pool, bowling alley, recreational facilities, beach access and restaurants
- Financial Opportunities: 401k savings program with company match and vesting on day one, retail and merchant employee discount programs, life insurance, business travel insurance and more
- Work/Life Balance: Tuition reimbursement programs and flexible schedules
- Equal Opportunity: Commitment to diversity and strategic partnerships