RGNext offers our team of experienced, professional employees, an environment of challenging, stimulating and personally and professionally rewarding career opportunities like this one!
- Operate oscilloscopes, RF signal generators, function synthesizers, spectrum analyzers, receivers, power meters and digital volt meters.
- Operate various antennas for Frequency Protection and monitoring.
- Operate and perform Direction finding of RF signals using the Rohde & Schwarz DF/Monitoring system.
- Determine malfunctions and troubleshoot to the unit replacement level and return equipment to operational condition.
- Prepare and maintain Master Station Logs, Frequency Clearance/Protection checklists.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to make decisions based on the information at their disposal
- Attention to detail is a critical requirement
- Solid conflict management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to exercise diplomacy within a team environment
- A.S degree in Electronics Technology or equivalent military training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of two years of electronic experience
- Proficient experience with operating many types of electronic equipment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and associated programs
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Ability to climb towers up to 100 feet
- Ability to lift equipment weighing up to 75 pounds
- The flexibility to work overtime, shift work and occasional non-duty hours or on weekends or holidays to support specific project or mission requirements.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance, which includes U.S. citizenship or U.S. naturalization.
- Must possess REAL ID Federal Compliant Identification driver’s license.
- Salary determined by Collective Bargaining Agreement.
What We Offer
- Everyday Wellness: Access to on-base fitness centers, golf courses, pools, bowling Alleys, beach access and restaurants.
- Financial Opportunities: 401k savings program participation available, retail and merchant employee discount programs, life insurance, business travel insurance and more.
- Work/Life Balance: Tuition reimbursement programs and flexible schedules.
- Equal Opportunity: Commitment to diversity and strategic partnerships.
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor’s ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
RGNext is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected class.