RGNext is a joint venture between Raytheon Company and General Dynamics Information Technology. Our world-class workforce provides expertise in technical services, engineering, communications, meteorological services, systems operations, maintenance and sustainment, ballistic missile, guided weapon and aeronautical tests and evaluations, cybersecurity, information technology, logistics and many other strategic and specialized business functions.
Ready to launch your career?
RGNext operates, maintains, and sustains mission-critical systems to provide safe and effective launch, testing, and tracking of Department of Defense, civil, commercial and international space lift vehicles. We support ballistic missile, guided weapon and aeronautical tests and evaluations as well as support space situational awareness operations and experiments to defend the United States to ensure our nation’s safety. Our employees serve on the forefront of global defense and space operations. We offer our team of experienced, professional employees an environment of challenging, stimulating and personally and professionally rewarding career opportunities.
- Administer and provide guidance on the organization’s operator and maintainer training program.
- Assess training program effectiveness and evolve program content/approach as necessary.
- Ensure training records are complete, accurate, compliant with requirements, and securely stored.
- Verify launch crew is qualified and proficient to perform assigned positions.
- Manage and ensure accuracy of training records using database tools, internal share drives, and web applications.
- Oversee development of technical training plans and liaise with management to ensure training plans achieve organizational goals.
- Manage training related issues, work with internal auditors on resolving issues, and assist with completion of deficiency and corrective actions.
- Project experience gaps and training deficiencies caused by operational changes or personnel deficiencies and liaise with management to develop action plans to mitigate gaps.
- Work closely with the Eastern Range Training Coordinator to implement programs and practices to meet the organization’s enterprise priorities.
- Strong communication skills; able to provide clear oral and written direction, reports, correspondence, and make oral presentations.
- Advanced organizational skills; able to organize, maintain and research training records, manage multiple assignments with minimal oversight, and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Detail oriented with a critical degree of accuracy regarding records and data entry.
- Highly developed problem-solving and conflict resolution skills; able to handle difficult or unexpected situations in the workplace as well as complex business challenges.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; must be able to work within a high performing and focused team, and establish effective working relationships with customers, superiors and peers.
- Able to work with a high degree of discretion, personal initiative and autonomy.
- Able to navigate learning management systems, web delivery tools and computer software databases, word processing programs, file systems, and spreadsheets.
- Reliable with a strong work ethic, able to adapt to changes in priorities in a dynamic working environment and schedule to updated priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, education, or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five (5) years’ relevant experience.
- Experience coordinating complex, multi-user training programs, developing training plans and documentation, and guiding personnel in the implementation of overarching training program requirements, preferred.
- Experience developing and implementing work processes and efficiencies, reports, and presentations and records management requirements.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office suite applications (Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Adobe Professional.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques is a plus.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Able to work with moderate office noise (business office with computers, printers, phones, light traffic).
- Able to remain in a stationary position at a computer for an extended periods and stand for long periods during training sessions.
- Some travel may be required within continental US as well as to local job sites within California
- The flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends to support specific project or mission requirements.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI), which includes U.S. citizenship or U.S. naturalization.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License required
What We Offer
- Everyday Wellness: Access to on-base facilities which may include: fitness centers, pool, bowling alley, recreational facilities, beach access and restaurants.
- Financial Opportunities: 401k savings program with company match and vesting on day one, retail and merchant employee discount programs, life insurance, business travel insurance and more.
- Work/Life Balance: Tuition reimbursement programs and flexible schedules.
- Equal Opportunity: Commitment to diversity and strategic partnerships.
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor’s ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
RGNext is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected class.
Requisition ID: 1642