RGNext offers our team of experienced, professional employees, an environment of challenging, stimulating and personally and professionally rewarding career opportunities like this one!
- Design, develop, modify, evaluate, and implement new and existing Launch and Test Range systems, specifically Range Communication and Timing/Sequencing Sub-System operational requirements
- Develop system architectures and designs, define and document system requirements for new and existing products and communicate technical requirements to stakeholders
- Analyze, develop, recommend and implement technical approaches to meet Range requirements
- Evaluate commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products
- Perform data distribution and performance analysis
- Conduct site surveys at Range locations
- Conduct impact and feasibility studies for candidate equipment
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers
- Perform complex systems modeling, simulation, and analysis to provide the most appropriate technical solutions
- Prepare technical reports for internal and external customers
- Support a multi-disciplined project team
- Work collaboratively with project managers, engineers, technicians, operators, and Range users
- Conduct/support Unit, Functional, and Product Acceptance testing
- Conduct/support Developmental Test and Evaluation (DT&E) and Operational Testing (OT)
- Ability to read and understand wire diagrams, schematics, and mechanical drawings
- Strong theoretical, analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills from system level to component level
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues verbally and through written media such as graphical slides and verbal presentations to management and customers
- Strong organizational and time management skills to balance, plan, prioritize, and execute projects with emphasis on attention to detail
- Good human relations and interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external support personnel, customers, and to provide guidance to less experienced engineers
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Solid conflict management skills and the ability to exercise diplomacy within a team environment
- Ability to coordinate work with other team members
- Ability to work within a dynamic, fast paced environment with time constraints
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering or a STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math)
- Minimum of two (2) or more years’ experience working in an electrical engineering or related field
- Experience with hardware development, design, and implementation
- Experience with RF instrumentation
- Experience with IP networks
- Experience with test equipment such as multi-meters, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, etc.
- Experience working with Windows- and Linux-based computer systems and components in a Cyber
- Security environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Fundamental knowledge of:
- Integration and testing of both Analog and Digital hardware systems
- Principles and application of radio frequency (RF) instrumentation
- RF receivers and transmitters
- Internet protocol (IP) networks
- Antenna principles
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification or higher is required for this position (e.g., Comp TIA Security+ CE, CCNA Security, GSEC, SCNP, SSCP, CISA, GSE, SCNA, CISSP, CASP CE). Candidates must be prepared to provide proof of current certification or other DoD recognized higher level certification at the time of application or be able to obtain within (6) sis months of employment.
- Must be willing to travel locally and on occasion, to Vandenberg Air Force Base, CA and Ascension Island
- Must have the flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends to support specific project or mission requirements
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance, which includes U.S. citizenship or U.S. naturalization
- Valid U.S. Passport or ability to obtain one
What We Offer
- Everyday Wellness: Access to on-base facilities which may include: fitness centers, pool, bowling alley, recreational facilities, beach access and restaurants.
- Financial Opportunities: 401k savings program with company match and vesting on day one, retail and merchant employee discount programs, life insurance, business travel insurance and more.
- Work/Life Balance: Tuition reimbursement programs and flexible schedules.
- Equal Opportunity: Commitment to diversity and strategic partnerships.
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor’s ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
RGNext is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected class.