RGNext is a joint venture between Raytheon Company and General Dynamics Information Technology. Our world-class workforce provides expertise in technical services, engineering, communications, meteorological services, systems operations, maintenance and sustainment, ballistic missile, guided weapon and aeronautical tests and evaluations, cybersecurity, information technology, logistics and many other strategic and specialized business functions.
Ready to launch your career? RGNext operates, maintains, and sustains mission-critical systems to provide safe and effective launch, testing, and tracking of Department of Defense, civil, commercial and international space lift vehicles. We support ballistic missile, guided weapon and aeronautical tests and evaluations as well as support space situational awareness operations and experiments to defend the United States to ensure our nation’s safety. Our employees serve on the forefront of global defense and space operations. We offer our team of experienced, professional employees an environment of challenging, stimulating and personally and professionally rewarding career opportunities.
- Coordinate and lead major proposal meeting events, such as the proposal Kickoff Meeting, Strategy Meetings, Red Team Reviews etc. to collaborative efforts between all proposal team members
- Initiate and manage the proposal process and schedule by gathering the appropriate project information needed by the members to perform the necessary planning, organizing, directing, coordinating, reporting, and budgeting activities for the project
- Collect and document the pertinent project data required to understand the customer requirements, defining the scope of the project, identifying product requirements, identifying risks, ground rules, and assumptions, and documenting the initial plan for the project approach and technical solution. Approve the plans and schedules for the proposal efforts
- Request input from the various Integrated Project Team (IPT) members and other stakeholders for their contribution, resources, and commitments to the overall project plan elements to complete the documentation of the project deliverables and support requirements
- Lead the coordination of the project proposal text, basis of estimate (BOE) inputs, bill of material (BOM) inputs, and cost, schedule & technical elements in a timely manner prior to the proposal delivery date
- Support Price/Cost Analysis of Subcontractor Proposals and ensure compliance to FAR policies and procedures. Develop and support Supply Chain cost estimates and obtain appropriate approvals
- Participate in pricing reviews with management and customer representatives; Leads the response effort, in conjunction with the contracts department and pricing, during any fact-finding activities requested by the customer
- Establish performance metrics on proposal life-cycle to continually improve process
- Participate in budget kickoff and implementation of newly awarded contracts to ensure proper transition of proposal to execution
- Participate in RGNext Enterprise strategic competitive pursuits (Non-LISC)
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Skilled leader, capable of driving results
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, creative, and innovative and use critical and strategic thinking
- Ability to quickly analyze and synthesize data into actionable information to assist in prudent business decision making
- Demonstrated ability to perform financial analyses, variance, and trend analysis
- Sound analytical, problem identification, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to apply tools and methodologies to continually improve the process Improvement projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Engineering, Finance or related field. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years’ related experience working in a financial or government proposal environment
- Proven proposal leadership skills on multiple competitive proposals
- Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFARs) and other Government procurement regulations as they pertain to bid/costing proposals
- Proposal Volume Management to include experience in proposal volume writing. Working knowledge of reviewing Basis of Estimate (BOE) sheets and priced Bills of Material.
- Experience with interfacing with all levels of the enterprise
- Experience communicating effectively with customers and their agencies (DCAA/DCMA), to include presentation skills and listening
- Experience in bidding to different contract types (FFP, CPFF, CPIF, CPAF, T&M)
- Working knowledge of costing rate structures and indirect cost pools considered, preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs to include Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Word
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends to support specific mission or project requirements
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance, which includes U.S. citizenship or U.S. naturalization
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License required
- Position may be located at Patrick AFB, Florida or Vandenberg AFB, California
What We Offer:
- Everyday Wellness: Access to on-base fitness centers, golf courses, pools, bowling alleys, beach access and restaurants.
- Financial Opportunities: 401k savings program participation available, retail and merchant employee discount programs, life insurance, business travel insurance and more.
- Work/Life Balance: Tuition reimbursement programs and flexible schedules.
- Equal Opportunity: Commitment to diversity and strategic partnerships.
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor’s ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
RGNext is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected class.