RHEA Group is an international leading Space and Security engineering organisation providing engineering services and customised technology solutions enabling the design, operation and utilisation of space systems and other critical infrastructure. We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals worldwide; and offer a range of exciting career paths within our organisation and working alongside clients such as the UK Space Agency, the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, NATO, the European Commission, EUMETSAT, etc.
An opportunity to recruit cyber security talent across Europe for exciting new projects for our clients such at the EUSPA, European Space Agency (ESA), NATO, EU Agencies and other key European space clients.
You will have the opportunity to attract the right candidates to come and be part of very niche projects that are key to some the biggest European satellite programmes. Your challenge will be to source, attract and place the best talents across Europe in a domain where that is scarcity of available talent.
Are you up to the challenge?
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
- Takes the lead in the entire recruitment process, from A to Z, for assigned positions, starting with the sourcing of candidates until – successful – placement is done at the client.
- Developing and active pipeline of prospective candidates using research, networking, complex internet searches, etc. to allow a quick and efficient response.
- Successfully presenting the candidates to the clients in a professional manner, which will also include preparation of interviews, presentation of the client to the candidates in the following recruitment process.
- Ensures the visibility of RHEA in the marketplace is optimized, driving the company to be an employer of choice in the world of Cyber Security.
- Travels to the regions in order to meet with the Regional Business Unit Managers a well as with customers and/or employees to improve the contact, understand the local business needs and acquire a better understanding of the client’s needs.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have a minimum of 4 years experience in recruiting is required preferable within the engineering, security or software domain. Knowledge of the Aerospace Industry is an asset.
- You must have at least 1 year of experience specialising in the recruitment of Cyber Security and Security profiles
- Ideally, you have existing experience from an agency or commercial recruitment.
- You must have a pre-existing network of cyber security professionals within Europe.
- You must have experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and sourcing skills (e.g. Boolean Strings).
- You have strong basic computer skills, including but not limited to the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Good knowledge of database software tools is a strong plus.
- You have excellent command of English, both written and spoken. Additional European languages are an asset.
- You have good analytical skills with the ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- You are a good team player and you are both flexible and adaptable to change and whilst under pressure.
- You have strong commitment to quality, data driven, highly organized and adept at juggling multiple priorities.
- You have strong interpersonal skills to both inspire team productivity and candidate loyalty.
- You are an easy communicator who enjoy frequent contacts with candidates, business partners and clients.
When you work for RHEA, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best talented minds and experts in our industries, either working at our clients sites on some of the most exciting space missions or on cutting-edge projects in security, concurrent design, data and ground systems within our own offices.
To attract the best candidates, RHEA offers our employees competitive remuneration packages, unique career opportunities, individualised training and development programmes and local relocation support to take the stress out moving to another country or city. We are recruiting now. We understand your concerns during this period of a global pandemic and we will work with you, at your pace ensuring your questions are answered and maximum flexibility is offered.