RHEA Group is a growing international company, focusing on providing innovative, market-ready solutions and services in our key sectors of Space and Security for both commercial and institutional customers. We have over 600 staff working across 11 different countries. We work with distinguished clients such as the European Space Agency, EUMETSAT, NATO, European Commission, Canadian Government and national space agencies.
RHEA Inc. is currently looking for a highly experienced Sales Account Executive committed to drive the acquisition of new business within the Enterprise marketplace in the Province of Quebec and the National Capital Region (NCR) territory. The market includes a broad range of enterprise businesses and sectors. You will be responsible for establishing RHEA’s presence and driving sales activities across both strategic named and target accounts.
As the Sales Executive, you will need to penetrate prospect target accounts for new business as well as established, and work with partners in the territory. You will need to present advanced security solutions to all levels of an organization or Partner network targeting your message to your audience.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
- Being responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing Managed Security Services/Consulting Services/In-house Cyber Solutions & Services/System Integration Services for Cybersecurity partner solutions.
- Create and Manage Channel Partner network for RHEA Cybersecurity Solutions Portfolio together.
- Being responsible for Quarterly & Annual Revenue Targets.
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle providing a consultative solutions based sales process.
- Conduct one-on-one and group sales presentations.
- Provide account management to an existing territory.
- Develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads.
- Collect and communicate marketing requirements and competitive data, including pricing, feature needs, license models, and value proposition strategies to product stakeholders.
- Plan & Strategize marketing activities with the Marketing and Sales teams for the end users and channels
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- Proficency in French and English both written and spoken.
- At least 15 years of experience in cybersecurity sales including both transactional sales and strategic selling experience.
- Demonstrated experience selling into the Enterprise Sector.
- Solutions-selling experience in any one or all of the following areas: hardware (security appliances), software, or other security solutions and services.
- Strong leadership, influencing and relationship development skills with contacts at C levels.
- Understanding of broad range of security and networking technologies.
- Excellent business writing and presentation skills.
- An instinctive understanding of customer service and satisfaction, with the ability to manage both.
- Ability to provide accurate forecasting to Reporting Manager regularly (SalesForce).
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- BS/BA or higher-level degree in a relevant field.
Working at RHEA
When you work for RHEA, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best talented minds and experts in our industries, either working at our clients sites on some of the most exciting space missions or on cutting-edge projects in security, concurrent design, data and ground systems within our own offices.
To attract the best candidates, RHEA offers our employees competitive remuneration packages, unique career opportunities, individualised training and development programmes and local relocation support to take the stress out moving to another country or city. We are recruiting now. We understand your concerns during this period of a global pandemic and we will work with you, at your pace ensuring your questions are answered and maximum flexibility is offered.