on providing innovative, market-ready solutions and services in our key sectors of Space and Security for both commercial and institutional customers. We have over 600 staff working across 11 different countries. We work with distinguished clients such as the European Space Agency, EUMETSAT, NATO, European Commission, Canadian Government and national space agencies.
We are currently looking for an Electrical AIT Engineer to work at our client’s premises in the city of Darmstadt, Germany.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
- Plan and control the integration and verification activities of lunar lander spacecraft, its subsystems and payloads, overseeing their correct and timely execution, reporting results and progress to ispace MAIT manager.
- Design and prepare integration and test procedures to guarantee safety and compliance with requirements, managing risks, schedule and costs.
- Lead execution of procedures, supervising technicians and interfacing closely with ispace S&PA department (remote). Participate hands-on in the assembly, integration and testing activities as needed.
- Lead execution of electrical integration for power, data, hybrid and RF lines, conducting off-load and on-load power and data integration tests.
- Setup the ispace-provided EGSE for the different activities and maintain their configuration.
- Conduct functional testing of different units to verify their health.
- Supervise mechanical installation of units, verifying compliance to handling and grounding requirements.
- Maintain spacecraft configuration during its build and testing and manage the logs of procedures execution according to planning, recording the as-built / as-run traveller records following ispace’s standard.
- Contribute to a log of Design For Manufacturing and Assembly (DFMA) recommendations in order to feedback to engineering team for future iterations of design.
- Provide assistance for the non-conformance resolution process execution and completion of cause & corrective action efforts. Contribute to a log of lessons learnt.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- University degree in electrical engineering.
- At least 4 years of AIT experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
When you work for RHEA, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best talented minds and experts in our industries, either working at our clients sites on some of the most exciting space missions or on cutting-edge projects in security, concurrent design, data and ground systems within our own offices.
To attract the best candidates, RHEA offers our employees competitive remuneration packages, unique career opportunities, individualised training and development programmes and local relocation support to take the stress out moving to another country or city. We are recruiting now. We understand your concerns during this period of a global pandemic and we will work with you, at your pace ensuring your questions are answered and maximum flexibility is offered.