RHEA Group is a growing international company, focusing on providing innovative, market-ready solutions and services in our key sectors of Space and Security for both commercial and institutional customers. We employ over 500 staff working across 10 different countries. We work with distinguished clients such as the European Space Agency, EUMETSAT, NATO, European Commission, Canadian Government and national space agencies.
When you work for RHEA, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best talented minds and experts in our industries, either working at our clients sites on some of the most exciting space missions or on cutting-edge projects in security, concurrent design, data and ground systems within our own offices.
To attract the best candidates, RHEA offers our employees competitive remuneration packages, unique career opportunities, individualised training and development programmes and local relocation support to take the stress out moving to another country or city. We are recruiting now. We understand your concerns during this period of a global pandemic and we will work with you, at your pace ensuring your questions are answered and maximum flexibility is offered.
RHEA Group is currently recruiting a Cyber Security Cryptographic Expert to support our well-known client, NATO, in their premises located in the beautiful city of Mons (Belgium).
You will have the responsibilities to properly guide and coordinate the Cryptographic Modernisation project.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
- Providing assistance in drafting and updating the annual ACO Cryptographic Modernisation Timed Roadmap ;
- Provide assistance in planning and implementing Alliance-wide operational contingencies as a result of delays in the delivery of Crypto Modernisation projects ;
- Provide support to the Allied Crypto Task Force (ACTF) secretariat, in organising the respecting meetings and drafting reports to inform discussions with the Nations on cryptographic issues ;
- Provide assistance in developing the operational requirements of the Cryptographic Situation Awareness as described in CP09Cl22 ;
- Provide assistance in the planning and implementation of lifecycle management projects of NATO on-line and off-line crypto equipment for accountability, serviceability and re-use ;
- Providing assistance in preparing the annual CIS Security Audit Program of Work ;
- Provide support on various Crypto Modernisation related activities, as directed by the BH J6 CyberSPP.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- Background knowledge and multiyear experience in organization, management and support of various (international) operations, activities, units and projects related to defense, security, electronics and communications, in the national and NATO environments ;
- University Degree in Electronic Engineering, or similar technical field ;
- Previous experience within NATO, dealing with Crypto implementation and standards ;
- Deep knowledge of Maritime Cryptographic issues, including training, CONOPS, key management ;
- Experience with Risks Management as applied to Cryptographic and/or Cyber Security Fields ;
- Experience in leading staff work on large and complex projects (coordination, technical or project managament).
Can only be considered candidates eligible for a NATO / national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.
INTERNATIONAL TECHNICAL RECRUITER