RHEA Group is a growing international company, focusing on providing innovative, market-ready solutions and services in our key sectors of Space and Security for both commercial and institutional customers. We employ over 500 staff working across 10 different countries. We work with distinguished clients such as the European Space Agency, EUMETSAT, NATO, European Commission, Canadian Government and national space agencies.
When you work for RHEA, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best talented minds and experts in our industries, either working at our clients sites on some of the most exciting space missions or on cutting-edge projects in security, concurrent design, data and ground systems within our own offices.
To attract the best candidates, RHEA offers our employees competitive remuneration packages, unique career opportunities, individualised training and development programmes and local relocation support to take the stress out moving to another country or city. We are recruiting now. We understand your concerns during this period of a global pandemic and we will work with you, at your pace ensuring your questions are answered and maximum flexibility is offered.
We are currently recruiting an ICT Administrator to support our cyber-security team based in Redu, Belgium close to the European Space Agency’s (ESA) activities. The position will report to the Security S&O Manager.
Tasks and Activities
- Management and operations of network and ICT security infrastructure;
- Support the ICT team in local office LAN operations;
- Design and implementation of network and ICT solutions’ upgrades and evolution, including disaster recovery and business continuity plans;
- Review, enforce, assess and verify the compliance of network and security design with the ISMS and RHEA security policy (including policies, requirements, procedures) utilizing ISO9001 and 27001 policies and procedures;
- Engineering support for different projects under preparation or already in operation that leverage the Redu infrastructure;
- Support emulation environment development in support of cybersecurity testing and training;
- Identify areas of improvement;
- Support procurement activity with request for proposal preparation and technical evaluation of different solutions;
- Support possible migrations to new service providers and technologies;
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have a Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, engineering, IT or a related field
- You have significant experience in network design and deployment of network and security solutions (routing, switching, Data Center solutions, log management, back-up solutions, etc.)
- You have significant experience in ICT services (email, name server applications, operating systems etc.), security architectures (e.g. firewalls, virtual private networks, strong-authentication mechanisms, intrusion detection and prevention systems, anti-virus software).
- You have significant experience in operating and configuring Windows Domain services (ActiveDirectory);
- You have good knowledge of Linux operating systems;
- You are a team player and have proactive attitude to solving problems;
- You have strong communication and documentation abilities;
- You have effective time management and organizational skills;
Some of the following skills would be highly desirable, in order of priority:
- You have experience with OpenNebula, KVM or OpenStack, VMWare and related virtualisation network technology (VLAN-VXLAN, OVSwitch, Distributed vSwitch);
- Experience or certifications on main firewall technologies (e.g., Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Fortinet);
You have experience in delivery of operations services or specification of solutions for cyber defence or security operations including some of the following:
- Firewalls or Unified Threat Management (UTM) systems;
- Virtual Private Networking (VPN).
- Network Management (NM) systems;
- Information Security concepts involving threat, vulnerability and risk analysis;
- Cloud Computing or virtual machine security;
- Cyber Defence or Continuous Monitoring Solutions (SIEM);
- Network monitoring technologies such as Netflow, Sflow, PCap, SNMP;
- Cryptography and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI);
- Vulnerability and patch management solutions;
- Host or network based Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS);
INTERNATIONAL TECHNICAL RECRUITER