RHEA Group is an international leading Space and Security engineering organisation providing engineering services and customised technology solutions enabling the design, operation and utilisation of space systems and other critical infrastructure. We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals worldwide; and offer a range of exciting career paths within our organisation and working alongside clients such as the UK Space Agency, the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, NATO, the European Commission, EUMETSAT, etc.
Why join RHEA?
We are a growing international company, with over 700 staff working in 11 countries. Our teams are involved in innovative space missions and cutting-edge projects in security, concurrent design, data and ground systems.
When you join us, you will work alongside recognized industry experts, either on our clients’ premises or in our offices across Europe and Canada. This is your opportunity to boost your career and shape the future of the space, security and systems engineering industries.
We are looking for a Security Training Engineer to work in Redu, Belgium.
The key individual will support the cybersecurity team in their activities for the European Space Agency and commercial clients. You will have the opportunity to work in a challenging environment with state-of-the-art technologies within the cybersecurity and space domains.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
- Preparing written material for cybersecurity training (including presentations/documents/e-learning modules).
- Preparing complete hands-on labs for a variety of cybersecurity topics/use cases, leveraging on a modern cyber range infrastructure.
- Supporting the training delivery including teaching and/or technical support (red, blue, sky blue, green, white team) in cyber exercises.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- A university degree in the relevant discipline or active certifications within the cybersecurity domain.
- Demonstrable hands-on experience in the cybersecurity domain.
- Specialization or working experience in one of the following domains:
- Penetration testing.
- Forensics investigation.
- In depth knowledge and practical experience in a variety of IT and cybersecurity technologies and products on various operating systems.
- Proficient in at least one scripting language (such as bash or python).
- Experience working with virtualized environments.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- Programming experience in one of the compiled languages (such as java or C).
- Experience with Ansible.
- Training in teaching (train the trainer) and/or teaching experience.
- Familiarity with ADDIE model and Bloom’s taxonomy or relevant.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Unique career opportunities, including working in other countries
- Personalized training and development programmes
- Flexible relocation support
- Stable company with a family atmosphere.