RHEA Group is an international leading Space and Security engineering organisation providing engineering services and customised technology solutions enabling the design, operation and utilisation of space systems and other critical infrastructure. We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals worldwide; and offer a range of exciting career paths within our organisation and working alongside clients such as the UK Space Agency, the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, NATO, the European Commission, EUMETSAT, etc.
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a fast-moving global company with a family feel? A job where you could have an impact?
We are looking for a Project Controller to support the cybersecurity team with their activities for the European Space Agency and commercial clients.
The Project Controller will be responsible for providing financial, administrative and project controlling support to the Security Engineering and Delivery teams. This role requires strong analytical and organizational skills, as well as the ability to effectively communicate financial and operational information to project stakeholders.
You will have the opportunity to work in a challenging environment with state-of-the-art technologies within the cybersecurity and space domains. If you have a passion or interest for cybersecurity and teaching and would like to join a team of experts with diverse backgrounds, then you are in the right place. At RHEA you will have the opportunity to work and learn in an exciting environment and participate in unique cybersecurity projects for the European Space Agency, NATO and the European Commission.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
- Developing and maintaining project budgets, forecasts, and financial reports.
- Monitoring project expenses and provide analysis to identify areas for cost savings.
- Supporting Project Managers with project planning, scheduling, and resource allocation.
- Ensuring that project financials are accurately reflected in the company’s financial systems.
- Reviewing project contracts, purchase orders and invoices to ensure accuracy and compliance with company policies.
- Collaborating with project team members to identify and resolve financial issues.
- Developing and maintaining project financial controls and procedures.
- Providing regular financial reporting and analysis to project stakeholders.
- Managing project change requests and assess the financial impact of changes.
- Assisting with project audits and compliance reviews.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- At least three years of experience in project finance, accounting, or a related field.
- At least two years of project management/controlling experience.
- Strong analytical skills and a high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and project management software.
- Knowledge of financial reporting and accounting principles.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Why should you apply?
- You will have the opportunity to work within a major institution.
- We encourage everyone to think outside the box and to push the boundaries of traditional knowledge. This role is an opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and allows for a deeper understanding of the industry.
- Benefits include: competitive remuneration packages; unique career opportunities, including working in other countries; personalized training and development programmes; flexible relocation support.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, all genders, LGBTQ+ individuals and ex-service personnel.