RHEA Group is an international leading Space and Security engineering organisation providing engineering services and customised technology solutions enabling the design, operation and utilisation of space systems and other critical infrastructure. We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals worldwide; and offer a range of exciting career paths within our organisation and working alongside clients such as the UK Space Agency, the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, NATO, the European Commission, EUMETSAT, etc.
You will have the opportunity to provide support in defining the operational user requirements for future system.
Tasks and Activities
- Support the definition of the Operational User Requirements document
- Support the critical assessment and further development of the best governmental Satcom use cases.
- Support the characterization of the user demand and future trends;
- Represent users and their perspective at the Technical Task Force and the Expert Group.
- Perform user related analysis to facilitate the determination of the inputs for the ground segment studies.
- Contribute other relevant analyses in the operational users’ requirements domain.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have a Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline.
- You have Satcom user segment experience.
- You are organised, dynamic and proactive with good communication and diplomatic skills.
- You are fluent in English (C1 level).
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- Security clearance (EU Secret) will be necessary but is not mandatory to start the activities.