RHEA Group is an international leading Space and Security engineering organisation providing engineering services and customised technology solutions enabling the design, operation and utilisation of space systems and other critical infrastructure. We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals worldwide; and offer a range of exciting career paths within our organisation and working alongside clients such as the UK Space Agency, the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, NATO, the European Commission, EUMETSAT, etc.
Why join RHEA?
We are a growing international company, with over 700 staff working in 11 countries. Our teams are involved in innovative space missions and cutting-edge projects in security, concurrent design, data and ground systems.
When you join us, you will work alongside recognized industry experts, either on our clients’ premises or in our offices across Europe and Canada. This is your opportunity to boost your career and shape the future of the space, security and systems engineering industries.
We are looking for an EGNOS Sites Security Engineer to work in Toulouse, France.
The key individual will provide security support and advice on EGNOS sites.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
- Providing security support to the EGNOS exploitation programme.
- Providing security engineering support to the preparation, evolution and maintenance of the security accreditation files for EGNOS sites.
- Providing security support to ensure compliance to the established EGNOS security requirements and follow up of the corresponding actions.
- Providing support and technical advice to EUSPA procurement processes.
- Supporting EUSPA in monitoring its subcontractors on their security related activities, to ensure the compliancy of the security requirements.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- A Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline.
- At least 3 years’ experience in accreditation or security related matters.
- At least 3 years’ experience within the Space Engineering domain, having worked according to the ECSS standards.
- Good understanding of risk analysis.
- Demonstrable diplomatic skills (with the ability to converse with different people from different cultures, as well as high-level stakeholders).
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- A working knowledge of EGNOS.
- In possession of a Security Clearance (EU Secret), or eligible for one.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Unique career opportunities, including working in other countries
- Personalized training and development programmes
- Flexible relocation support
- Stable company with a family atmosphere.