RHEA Group is a growing international company, focusing on providing innovative, market-ready solutions and services in our key sectors of Space and Security for both commercial and institutional customers. We employ over 500 staff working across 10 different countries. We work with distinguished clients such as the European Space Agency, EUMETSAT, NATO, European Commission, Canadian Government and national space agencies.
When you work for RHEA, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best talented minds and experts in our industries, either working at our clients sites on some of the most exciting space missions or on cutting-edge projects in security, concurrent design, data and ground systems within our own offices.
To attract the best candidates, RHEA offers our employees competitive remuneration packages, unique career opportunities, individualised training and development programmes and local relocation support to take the stress out moving to another country or city. We are recruiting now. We understand your concerns during this period of a global pandemic and we will work with you, at your pace ensuring your questions are answered and maximum flexibility is offered.
We are currently looking for a SOC Operator to work in the beautiful city of Saint-Germain-en-Laye.
The SOC operator will be a member of the team ensuring the 24/7 shifts responsible for the system and security status monitoring by taking action against security threats and alerts.
Tasks and Activities
- Supervising the security and system status of the system, handling Incidents and security alerts raised by the security tools, operating the Ticketing System to log and trace the full incident handling process, in line with the operational procedures.
- When needed, contributing to provision of advice on the continuity of services, including on actions required to maintain the service, to the decision-making bodies, supporting Crisis Management and implementing the instructions issued by the relevant authorities.
- Investigating any degradation of the SECMON service and processing system anomalies.
- Ensuring that the Service Desk functions are delivered.
- Supporting the improvement of the Security Monitoring operational procedures development.
- Supporting the validation of the new releases of operational equipment.
- Participating and contributing to the review and update of the incident handling process, the lessons learnt process, and the risk and vulnerability management.
- Following training and certification, the SOC operator will be required to work as part of a 24/7 shift working and on-call duty roster.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- University Degree in the relevant discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience in handling security incident, preferably in an international environment.
- Experience in processing reported anomalies according to defined processes and procedures.
- Experience in working on 24/7 shifts or on on-call.
- Fluency in English.
- Organised, dynamic and proactive.
- Eligible for EU Security Clearance.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- Experience in working with classified information is an asset