RHEA Group is an international leading Space and Security engineering organisation providing engineering services and customised technology solutions enabling the design, operation and utilisation of space systems and other critical infrastructure. We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals worldwide; and offer a range of exciting career paths within our organisation and working alongside clients such as the UK Space Agency, the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, NATO, the European Commission, EUMETSAT, etc.
RHEA Group is currently recruiting a Security Risk Analyst to support the RHEA Security Services Business Unit.
You will have the opportunity to work in a challenging environment with state-of-the-art technologies and challenging security projects. As a Security Risk Analyst, you will be involved in risk assessment exercise required in our Security and Research & Development projects in order to pursue the security-by-design approach, support the delivery of security operations services and cybersecurity training.
If you have a passion or interest for cyber security and would like to join a team of seasoned experts with diverse backgrounds, then you are in the right place! At RHEA Group will have the opportunity to work and learn in an exciting environment and participate in unique cyber-security projects for the European Space Agency, NATO and the European Commission.
Tasks and Activities
- Perform security risk assessment leveraging different methodologies (including ISO27005, MEHARI, HTRA)
- Perform security requirements elicitation from the risk assessment results;
- Prepare security risk treatment plan;
- Implement the security-by-design approach;
- Design of secure architecture encompassing firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, AAA, encryption etc.
- Provisioning of best practice advice and guidance in the areas of cyber defence and security operations supporting incident detection, analysis and response including operations policy and procedure development;
- Prepare and deliver training modules in the frame of RHEA Cyber security training courses.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have a Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, engineering, IT or a related field
- You have at least 5 years proven work experience as security risk analyst or security engineer
- You have a professional qualification or certification such as CISSP, OSPT or similar.
- You possess strong interpersonal skills, team working, good analytic and problem solving capabilities.
- You have strong communication and documentation abilities.
- You are detail-oriented.
- You have an analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- You have effective time management and organizational skills.
- You have past experience in cyber security for space, defense, critical infrastructure, finance or government systems.
You have experience in delivery of operations services or specification of solutions for cyber defence or security operations including some of the following:
- ISO 27000 series standards;
- Information Security policies, standards, and procedures;
- Information Security concepts involving confidentiality, integrity and availability;
- Information Security concepts involving threat, vulnerability and risk analysis;
- Cloud Computing or virtual machine security;
- Cyber Defence or Continuous Monitoring Solutions;
- Trusted Product Evaluation standards such as Common Criteria or FIPS 140;
- Secure technology standards such as Trusted Platform Module, Trusted Execution Environment;
- Certification and Accreditation concepts and processes;
- Cryptography and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI);
- Identity Management systems;
- Technical vulnerability assessment (VA) and penetration testing (PenTest);
- Vulnerability and patch management solutions;
- Host or network based Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS);
- Firewalls or Unified Threat Management (UTM) systems;
- Virtual Private Networking (VPN).
- Network Management (NM) systems;
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems;
You have knowledge in one or more of the following:
- Information Security concepts involving incident detection, analysis, decision support and response;
- Network Local Area Networking (LAN), Metropolitan Area Networking (MAN) or Wide Area Networking (WAN) technologies;
- Internet Protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, RIP, OSPF, BGP, SIP, SNMP, IPSec, SSL, TLS;
- End system architectures and operating systems such as Windows, Linux.
- Virtualization technologies such as KVM, VMWare, open nebula etc
INTERNATIONAL TECHNICAL RECRUITER