Engineering the World With You
We are looking for an SAP ECC FI-CO-FM Senior Consultant to join one of our teams in either Italy (ESRIN), The Netherlands (ESTEC) or the RHEA offices in Spain.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
- Supporting Business Process Leaders in the definition of business processes and requirements.
- Identifying areas of improvements in business process, proposing possible solutions.
- Taking part in Functional Tests and User Acceptance Tests.
- Collaborating with other teams within IT organization, such as Business Change Management, Security, Service, among others, to ensure the project completion according to the project plan.
- Defining possible system solutions in line with business requirements.
- Monitoring project activities to ensure that are performed in line with project plans, identifying appropriate action on any deviations and providing adequate feedback to the Portfolio Manager.
- Supporting the Portfolio Manager with setting objectives, establishing work schedules and managing multiple assignments to achieve team goals within strict deadlines and simultaneous process tracking.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- Master’s degree in IT engineering or a relevant business area.
- In-depth knowledge of SAP solutions overall and related to Accounting (FI-G/L, FI-AP, FI-AR, CO-OM, PSM-FM).
- Significant knowledge of the SAP Finance in Public Sector.
- At least one significant experience of a life-cycle implementation of a SAP projects in Public Sector.
- Proven experience in participating in complex projects from design to deployment.
- At least 10-12 years’ proven experience of hands-on experience and in leading the design, build and deployment of SAP Finance solution.
- Proven experience in processes and systems integration.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills, with the ability to work effectively in a diverse team environment.
- Communication and problem-solving skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to demonstrate responsible decision making, and relationship management.
- Customer focused and result oriented.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- Experience working within a multicultural and public sector.
- Knowledge of SAP S4/HANA.
- Knowledge of integration between SAP Finance and SRM (Public Sector Procurement Solution).
- Knowledge of development of custom applications (functional side)
- Project management certification.