RHEA Group is a growing international company, focusing on providing innovative, market-ready solutions and services in our key sectors of Space and Security for both commercial and institutional customers. We have over 600 staff working across 11 different countries. We work with distinguished clients such as the European Space Agency, EUMETSAT, NATO, European Commission, Canadian Government and national space agencies.
On behalf of ESA, we are currently looking for an Application and IT Asset Coordinator to work in its Site (ESTEC) in the city of Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
The AAC is the main person overseeing the status of all directorate specific IT assets, interfaces the corporate IT functions to maintain compliancy and up-to-date license and patch status, and drives the yearly cycles of license and service renewals.
The AAC reports to the Head of the Configuration and Data Management unit (NAV-MMC). The work can entail to handle unclassified and classified material.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
- Interfacing projects and programmes users of the Navigation Directorate (NAV) for all aspects of IT applications, in particular Requirements Engineering tools, foremost DOORS, and supporting the management of all IT assets operated by the directorate.
- Continued tracking of the user requirements and business cases, supporting service reviews and IT management meetings with expert knowledge and analysing routinely the performance of the directorate’s application installations.
- Providing expert level support for NAV’s requirements engineering systems, in particular DOORS, which evolves towards an MBSE within the ESA Digital Agenda.
- Defining with users detailed business cases and requirements. Users are directly supported for the set-up of projects, specific configurations and access management.
- Managing an ESA Cloud service to operate unclassified NAV DOORS.
- Analysing security and compliancy aspects for access to the DOORS system from inside and outside ESA firewalls for authorized external users.
- The work associated to this position might require handling of classified data and documentation in dedicated physical locations.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- Master’s degree from a recognised Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification with substantial coverage of hardware, software, general IT processes and IT standards.
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience, which can be compensated with specific knowledge in the Navigation Directorate’s field of interests.
- Excellent knowledge in IT application management, information management and customer management.
- Excellent understanding of modern IT system and service definition, implementation and maintenance process.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Eligibility and willing to apply to a Personal Security Clearance.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- Education in ITIL or equivalent IT service management foundation.
- Knowledge of Product Engineering and Configuration Lifecycle Management (PLM) and applicable ISO standards.
When you work for RHEA, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best talented minds and experts in our industries, either working at our clients sites on some of the most exciting space missions or on cutting-edge projects in security, concurrent design, data and ground systems within our own offices.
To attract the best candidates, RHEA offers our employees competitive remuneration packages, unique career opportunities, individualised training and development programmes and local relocation support to take the stress out moving to another country or city. We are recruiting now. We understand your concerns during this period of a global pandemic and we will work with you, at your pace ensuring your questions are answered and maximum flexibility is offered.