RHEA Group is a growing international company, focusing on providing innovative, market-ready solutions and services in our key sectors of Space and Security for both commercial and institutional customers. We have over 600 staff working across 11 different countries. We work with distinguished clients such as the European Space Agency, EUMETSAT, NATO, European Commission, Canadian Government and national space agencies.
You will have the opportunity to support the activities in the Flight Products Service in the Telecommunication Satellite Domain at our client’s premises in Harwell, United Kingdom.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
- Coordinate the initiation of activities related to technology and productdesign and development for the flight products
- Evaluation, negotiation, monitoring and control of contracts and activities related to technology and product development for satellite flight products
- Monitor market and technology trends and developments in the area of satellite communication flight products segments
- Provide input for the Department Business Intelligence management system
- Support TIA Communication activities in line with the ESA TIA Communication Policy rules.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- University degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Satellite Payloads.
- Experience in the definition and implementation of low level solutions.
- Experience in Project Management or management of sub-contractors.
- Expertise in one or all of the following areas:
- Satcom flight hardware;
- Optical communications technology;
- Satcom antennas;
Working at RHEA
When you work for RHEA, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best talented minds and experts in our industries, either working at our clients sites on some of the most exciting space missions or on cutting-edge projects in security, concurrent design, data and ground systems within our own offices.
To attract the best candidates, RHEA offers our employees competitive remuneration packages, unique career opportunities, individualised training and development programmes and local relocation support to take the stress out moving to another country or city. We are recruiting now. We understand your concerns during this period of a global pandemic and we will work with you, at your pace ensuring your questions are answered and maximum flexibility is offered.