Your Strategic Partner for Digital Transformation
Intelie, a Viasat Company, is an innovative technology company, providing software tools and services to transform data into results, increase productivity in both operations and back office. We are doing pioneer work in real-time stream processing and machine learning, and our solutions are used by thousands of people in large corporations across the globe.
In the Oil and Gas industry, besides the real-time analytics solution, we are developing solutions to revolutionize the Well planning process using digital technologies and our team is growing.
We need people who are passionate about delivering successful solutions to customers using our products. If you are looking for an environment with constant challenges and have the profile described below, send us your resume. Let’s talk!
On a daily basis, it will be your responsibility:
- Serve as subject matter expert in data science workflows and technologies;
- Design, train, and deploy models to solve O&G problems;
- Reconcile data from diverse sources and propose visualizations and new forms of analysis;
- Transform data into useful business information;
- Deepen analysis to understand atypical business events;
- Be a disseminator of a data-driven culture and information-based decision-making.
Expect, from us:
- Remote work-friendly;
- Flexible working hours;
- Meals and Restaurant vouchers; Transportation voucher;
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance subsidy;
- Training and Development Program;
- Competitive base salary.
- Experience with Machine Learning applied to sequential data;
- Solid understanding of model validation process;
- Experience on open source data analysis tools and machine learning libraries (e.g. Pytorch, Tensorflow);
- Proficiency in Python;
- Proficiency with version-control software (i.e. GIT);
- University degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Electrical Engineering, stats, computer science), including disciplines on Machine Learning;
- Traveling availability;
- Professional working proficiency in english.
- Experience in O&G, especially on drilling operations;
- Proficiency in Java, R, Julia;
- Familiarity with Unix-like systems and cloud services;
- M.Sc. or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field.
Finally, it is essential:
- Be communicative (to position, understand and discuss with multiple teams);
- Be flexible to adapt to different scenarios and innovate;
- Organized and disciplined (can focus and finish things – not only start);
- Ability to work collaboratively.
At RigNet, we focus on helping our employees at every level of their career identify and use their strengths to contribute their best every day. From entry-level team members to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to grow knowledge and experiences. We support our employees by offering opportunities to sharpen their skills through on the job learning experiences to formal internal and external development programs.
At RigNet, we value people and offer a broad range of benefits which include but are not limited to:
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Basic Group Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Other voluntary benefits
- Paid Holidays, PTO, and Flexible Schedules
- Cell Phone stipend
Working at RigNet
A career at RigNet means challenging work in an international environment. As a leader in customized communication services, applications and cyber security solutions, our success is based on employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role, we look forward to hearing from you. Please click on our “apply” button and upload your resume or cv.
RigNet USA Disclaimer
At RigNet, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it. RigNet is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics
All interested and qualified persons should use our online career tools to review and apply for employment opportunities. If you have a disability and require special accommodations to access this site, please call +1-281-674-0100