Enabling Intelligence. Delivering Results
Intelie, a Viasat Company, is an innovative technology company, providing software tools and services to transform data into results, increase productivity in both operations and back office.
We have done a lot of pioneering work in real-time stream processing and machine learning, and our solutions are used by thousands of people in large corporations across the globe.
We look for people who are passionate about developing products and with an innovative spirit to help us. If you are looking for an environment with constant challenges and have the profile described below, send us your resume. Let’s talk!
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand and help to map user needs and business requirements;
- Communicate and validate ideas with the team during an iterative product development process, using good verbal and written communication, and visual aids;
- Prototype interface solutions at different loyalty levels (mockups, wireframes and high fidelity prototypes);
- Help to build a high quality “look and feel” for the company’s products.
- Education, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of user experience research and usability assessment methods;
- Knowledge of interface design software such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator or Photoshop;
- English – minimum intermediate level.
Expect from us:
- Dynamic environment which is both informal and collaborative;
- Competitive Salary and Package;
- Flexible working hours (we value work-life balance);
- Remote work-friendly;
- Top-tier Health, Dental and Life insurances;
- Transportation voucher/allowance (VT);
- Meal allowance (VA and VR);
- Extended maternity and paternity leaves;
- Subsidies: In-house English classes;
- Self-development opportunities;
- Subsidy for education purposes;
The above statements are intended to describe the essential functions and related requirements of persons assigned to this job. They are not intended as an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements.
At RigNet, we focus on helping our employees at every level of their career identify and use their strengths to contribute their best every day. From entry-level team members to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to grow knowledge and experiences. We support our employees by offering opportunities to sharpen their skills through on the job learning experiences to formal internal and external development programs.
At RigNet, we value people and offer a broad range of benefits which include but are not limited to:
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Basic Group Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Other voluntary benefits
- Paid Holidays, PTO, and Flexible Schedules
- Cell Phone stipend
Working at RigNet
A career at RigNet means challenging work in an international environment. As a leader in customized communication services, applications and cyber security solutions, our success is based on employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.