Enabling Intelligence. Delivering Results
Intelie, a Viasat Company, is an innovative technology company, providing software tools and services to transform data into results, increase productivity in both operations and back office.
We have done a lot of pioneering work in real-time stream processing and machine learning, and our solutions are used by thousands of people in large corporations across the globe.
We look for people who are passionate about developing products and with an innovative spirit to help us. If you are looking for an environment with constant challenges and have the profile described below, send us your resume. Let’s talk!
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software together with the team;
- Write your software documentation to contribute with the product legacy;
- Participate in the technical meetings with the team and with customers;
- Contribute on product roadmap discussions;
- Help on the quality assurance process, through code reviews, automated tests and customer feedback;
- Work on fast-paced projects using state of the art technology and applied research.
Education, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- English speaker;
- Previous experience with the software languages mentioned below:
- Front End Developer
- Back End Developer
- Intermediate (Practical application) in: Java, Kotlin
- Full Stack Developer
- Interest and ability to learn other technologies and coding languages as needed;
- Familiarity with databases (Mysql, PostgreSQL, MongoDB);
- Familiarity with the HTTP protocol, JSON and Web APIs;
- Familiarity with Linux;
- Automated testing;
- Comfortable use of version control systems (git, in our case);
- Degree in Computer Science (or similar field of study) or equivalent self-taught experience.
Expect from us:
- Remote work friendly (you must be in the office at least 3 days a week);
- Flexible working hours;
- Benefits: Meals and Restaurant vouchers; Transportation voucher; Health, Dental and Life Insurance subsidy;
- Child care assistance;
- Training and Development Program;
- Competitive base salary.
Finally, it is essential:
- Autodidact person;
- Passion for coding;
- Organized and disciplined (can focus and finish things – not only start);
- Be flexible to adapt to different scenarios and innovate;
- Ability to work collaboratively.
The above statements are intended to describe the essential functions and related requirements of persons assigned to this job. They are not intended as an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements.
At RigNet, we focus on helping our employees at every level of their career identify and use their strengths to contribute their best every day. From entry-level team members to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to grow knowledge and experiences. We support our employees by offering opportunities to sharpen their skills through on the job learning experiences to formal internal and external development programs.
At RigNet, we value people and offer a broad range of benefits which include but are not limited to:
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Basic Group Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Other voluntary benefits
- Paid Holidays, PTO, and Flexible Schedules
- Cell Phone stipend
Working at RigNet
A career at RigNet means challenging work in an international environment. As a leader in customized communication services, applications and cyber security solutions, our success is based on employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.